Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

I'm actually excited for this now, no idea why.  Leaving in 15, just want to get out now.

Couldn't be less excited.

That game which shall never be spoken of last home game really knocked the wind from my sails.

Guest neesy111

I'm actually excited for this now, no idea why.  Leaving in 15, just want to get out now.

Couldn't be less excited.

That game which shall never be spoken of last home game really knocked the wind from my sails.

Same.

I'm excited but that'll be gone at about 4.30 when Ben Arfa is on the bench and we play the same negative drivel formation.

i always find when the teams are announced we don't sound that negative (Jonas excluded) it's just when you see it in action it drains all hope and love you have for the 'beautiful' game :lol:

Reckon he'll go of this if hba is fit, which he said himself he's 100%

Eliott

Debuchy saylor Mbwia Haidara

Perch    Tiote

Cabaye.      Jonas

Hba. 

Cisse

He'll not go for the win

I'm excited but that'll be gone at about 4.30 when Ben Arfa is on the bench and we play the same negative drivel formation.

i always find when the teams are announced we don't sound that negative (Jonas excluded) it's just when you see it in action it drains all hope and love you have for the 'beautiful' game :lol:

Aye, everyone was pleased about the mackem team until we came out and lined up along the edge of our own box.

Phil Thompson losing it on Soccer Saturday

What wound him up?

I wish they'd cut him loose tbh, the meltdowns when Liverpool do something shit are not outweighed by the overwhelming cunty smugness when they win.

Phil Thompson losing it on Soccer Saturday

What wound him up?

I wish they'd cut him loose tbh, the meltdowns when Liverpool do something shit are not outweighed by the overwhelming cunty smugness when they win.

He's good viewing.

I have no expectations for today, I just hope that Wigan get beat.

Good call. This has made me feel 100% better as I have far more faith in Spurs doing the business than in our lot under this clueless twat.