Questions to put to Pardew

bowlingcrofty

What's it like standing in the dole queue?

He's never going to know.

Won't live to tell the tale?

Think how fucking rich he is and will always be (unless he blows it all).

What has Jonas actually got over you?

Probably doesn't help that the mongs in the corner sing his name every game.

I've not been up since the Reading game, does that s*** still happen? :lol:

Corner as in level 7? Mustn't be loud as I sit up there and haven't heard that song for months.

Anyway I'd just like to know why he blames fatigue for everything. Wish he would just admit his tactics have been failing and the players have been shit. Morale couldn't get much worse I'd imagine.

Guest reefatoon

Why have you been so s*** scared of getting beat this season? To the point of setting us up not to win games, but to try and not get beat?  Why not once, did you just put a team out on a positive front and try and win?

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know the definition of insanity?

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Pardew believes that the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applies to the macroscopic world. :cheesy:

Just imagine not being able to determine the momentum and position of a football accurately until you touched it :lol:

How do you want this team to play?

Do you think having no clearly defined shape has had an affect on our season?

Do you have a blueprint for this squad? And if so, are you going to build this summer's transfers around it?

Do you believe we've been getting the best out of Yohan Cabaye this year? If not, what needs to change?

Is our squad fit enough?

How can we create more chances for our forwards?

Do you believe the side has been as balanced as it could have been?

Where do you think you've personally gone wrong this year?

I like what I saw in the first half today, while still largely lacking creativity in the final third we held the ball well and Gouffran is an intriguing option upfront. However the second half simply highlighted where we struggle, we just couldn't break them down at all and lack enough attacking options.

How do you want this team to play?

Do you think having no clearly defined shape has had an affect on our season?

Do you have a blueprint for this squad? And if so, are you going to build this summer's transfers around it?

Do you believe we've been getting the best out of Yohan Cabaye this year? If not, what needs to change?

Is our squad fit enough?

How can we create more chances for our forwards?

Do you believe the side has been as balanced as it could have been?

Where do you think you've personally gone wrong this year?

I like what I saw in the first half today, while still largely lacking creativity in the final third we held the ball well and Gouffran is an intriguing option upfront. However the second half simply highlighted where we struggle, we just couldn't break them down at all and lack enough attacking options.

All those questions are bit open ended. Pardew is very good at skirting around the issues at hand.

If anyone is going to ring when he is on Radio Newcastle, really need to be specific, hard hitting questions that he has to address.