Questions to put to Pardew

bowlingcrofty

Where or what is 'Dunston'?

He might know the answer to that :thup:

Genuinely mate, f*** off. You're so tedious its unreal. it seems your sole aim on the board is to be a patronising antagonising  c***. Congratulations you've succeeded admirably.

If you want to have a dig at me PM me.

To put it simply you're a monumental bell end

Language, language. They surely don't let you get away with that sort of stuff in GCSE geography class, do they?

Looks like someone can't laugh at themselves...

That's cut me up, the GCSE geography line was particularly effective. I like the way it suggested that I'm still at school, the very pinnacle of witticism.

Also suggesting that you do a stupid person's subject. I am not saying that you are stupid by the way, but I think it was a two-pronged attack.

Also; why, instead of moaning about injuries, have you not developed a tactical system that our entire squad understands and carries out, to the extent that replacements (injuries and bans are inevitable, albeit not as frequent as this year) can step in and do a competent job?

:clap:

What is your style of football?

Is the squad that you have now capable of playing your brand of football, if not, what type of player, and how many of them, do you need to get the squad to achieve this?

Do you seriously think that top 10 next season is an acceptable target for NUFC?

There should be plenty of opportunies for Pardew to dig himself a rather large hole if he answered those 3 questions honestly.

Also; why, instead of moaning about injuries, have you not developed a tactical system that our entire squad understands and carries out, to the extent that replacements (injuries and bans are inevitable, albeit not as frequent as this year) can step in and do a competent job?

:clap:

Very good question. Injuries never hit teams this hard. It's as if we've called on disabled people when he's describing the situation.

Guest Bert Shaft

Dear Mr Pardew...

You don't care where we finish as long as we stop up.

You don't care about  trying to win the Europa League because of too many games and tiredness

You dont care about winning the FA Cup otherwise you would not have sent a team of reserves out against Brighton

You do not care about the League Cup (or whatever it's called these days) either.

Basically you are happy just to survive as a manager in the Premier League and you are not particularly bothered about trying to fiinish in a European qualifying spot or winning silverware as it will "make the team tired". This is not good enough for this stature of club.

You make too many feeble excuses (bobbly pitch indeedy! :D) and  do not appear to have the required ambition or tactical nous to be manager of this club so my question is...., why are you still here?

2/... When can we expect to score from a corner?

3/... (nicked a bit of this from another post on the forum) None of our players have played over 40 games, only 4 have played more than 30, and one of them is a goalkeeper.

Meanwhile most of Chelsea's first team players are on around 45-50 games, people like Ronaldo and Messi play over 60 games a season. Why do you keep trotting out the old "we are tired" chestnut?

I would like to know what his overall football philosophy is, if he has one. Ideally, what kind of football would he like to see us play?

(PS I doubt ones that are thinly-veiled abuse are going to get asked lads)

I'd be very interested to hear how he answers this, mainly because the evidence strongly suggests he doesn't have any football philosophy. If any 'neutral' who watches a lot of games (like a commentator or pundit) was asked to give a short description of how each Premier League team plays, I think he would have the hardest time coming up with one for Newcastle United.

Unless Pardew totally rubbishes himself, all the pertinent questions would inevitably receive inadequate answers, and the only benefit(?) of the process would be to see him squirming. It's particularly important that his employers put some of these questions to him at the end of the season.

Why do you insist on keeping Jonas on the pitch almost all the minutes that are possible and play him where he does not suit to play. About Sissoko, why do you play a clearly box to box mid that suits the Yaya Toure style as a number 10 when we have Marv, HBA, Cabaye whom can fill that role much better?

:thup:

Considering that the Europa League was always going to lead to a disjointed training program, why was pre season not set up to develop and embed a style of play to be used in all games for the reserves and first team to allow interchanging of players? On the same theme, why was there a staggered approach to the return times of players involved in the Euros? Even if they were not at full training, all players should have been involved in the majority of pre-season and not returning a week or 2 from the start of the league campaign. The poor pre-season laid the foundations for our season, and its no surprise that clubs who occasionally qualify for Europe suffer in the league due to a lack of foresight on the impact it will have between games.

How do you sleep at night?

Considering how much older his skin looks and much greyer his hair looks this season i'm not entirely sure he actually does sleep :lol:

He even looked done in back in December, it's when I first noticed, his interview before Wigan he looked absolutely shagged compared to his suave self from last season :lol:

1. Alan, what message do you have for supporters who are frustrated with the style of football the team have played this season

2. Alan, what do you consider to be a bigger contributing factor to this season's failure a) the wrong tactics being employed or b) the players not executing the tactics effectively?

3. Alan, it could be said that the fans have taken it very easy on you this season given the results and performances they have witnessed

Are you worried that they could turn on you if the team doesn't have a good start to next season?

4. After taking the lead many times this season, the team seem to sit back and invite pressure on themselves rather than going for the kill. This has resulted in us surrendering the lead in a number of games.

Is this an approach that you encourage or discourage?

I think the main four are:

1. Why to we approach games in such a negative way? We regularly start a game worrying about what the opposition are doing rather than letting them worry about us.

2. How are you going to address the issue with us sitting deep whenever we take the lead in a game? Is this down to your tactics or the players?

3. Surely we must have a greater plan B than simply bringing on Shola?

4. Do we practice set pieces? We haven't scored a goal from a corner since Ba's header against Wolves away in 2011. How to you aim to address this?

Sounds decent that. What the hell actually goes on on the training ground would be a one I ask.