Questions to put to Pardew

bowlingcrofty

18) Given that there's some truth in our alleged moves to bring the giant Andy Carroll back to Newcastle, and accepting the statistical proof that we already play more long balls than any other team in the league, how much can we expect the quality of football to improve next season?

That's it, I'm done. For tonight.

Guest neesy111

You need to inspect the question further though to see the true genius of it, it's effectively a challenge. If Pardew talks he's failed the challenge and is in fact a gobshite. Neesy 1 - 0 Pards.

:thup:

id ask him how a top 5 side, signs 5 players, and needs to sign another 2 to become a top 10 side.

Ive had a headache all night since I read that.

I'm not being funny like but what's the difference between this and what people were getting called haters for about 2 weeks ago?

I agree with the sentiment mind, but I'm really trying not to place much credence on anything he comes out with in the press anymore, as it's all just a load of hot air designed to humour cretins.  In fact I'm trying not to place much importance on anything NUFC does in the near future as it's just pissing me off.  I'm going to go to West Ham, but other than that not getting too bogged down in it and just hoping we stay up.  Can't be arsed to get agitated with it anymore.

Guest firetotheworks

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What a question!

I mean, eh...WHAT!?