Alan Pardew

Mike

He's just such a negative c***, He can't get his team up for any game and this negativity is f***ing us up big style.

He's such a f***ing idiot, hate him more than any other manager we have had now, hoping he is sacked as sick of the excuses every time. You don't hear it from Martinez or Hughton they just get on with it.

Calm down pettle :lol:

Ah he's such a dick though mate :lol: - fucking arsehole he is

So let's say we have a great year next season (ahem) and qualify for the Europa League again, does that mean we're automatically destined to be battling relegation again the year after? :lol:

Someone should probably tell the other managers about this.

Guest icemanblue

Anyone who even tries to defend Pardew after these comments should be banned.

It's enough that this utter cunt is taking the piss out of us, but for fellow 'fans' to do it? Fuck off.

The same fans that are calling our away fans 'arseholes' for supporting the manager? Fans that follow and support this club all around the country and continent, paying god knows how much money in the process. Pots and kettles, innit.

Will the 96% of people who said he has to go be calling for his head in the last home game?

f***ing well should be. If there is no bvious anti Pardew stuff, then we are as bad as him. Pathetic

They'll just sit there in silence I think. I'd be very surprised if people did anything in the ground - unless the result gives them an excuse.

Agree.

I'm going to give him some pelters if they do a lap of shame like. Did against Liverpool and Sunderland too, not that he can hear me.

And I'm not even that much of a critic.

Guest neesy111

Ignoring the 4-0 thing completely, how can that NOT be his genuine opinion about the Europa League when he's been blaming it for our shite form and injuries all season?

I think he probably is genuinely pleased about not having to deal with the Europa League again. Quite a few managers probably share this opinion, but most are sensible enough not to say anything in public. Many pundits say that it is an unnecessary burden.

I don't think it means he will actively try not to qualify in future though, that would be ridiculous.

Name those managers then.

I've got:

Alan Pardew

Harry Redknapp

Not sure I can name them specifically, as I said they wouldn't say it in public . A few managers of a club who doesn't have a big enough squad to guarantee success in both competitions probably. Jol? Pulis?

Then that's just an opinion from just yourself.  Not from those managers.

Wait... what? Did Pardew just actually said that??!!! What a kind of stupid manager he become! That's the stupidest thing to said from a Football Manager! He should be sack as soon as possible just for that comment... leave alone team poor performance.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If Pardew wants to get some fans back on his side, comments like that are the complete opposite of what he should be saying. 

''I don't care if we beat Arsenal 4-0 - as long as the fans are unhappy''

Pardew's not the man for the job, it's simple. Mid season can at least see argument for continuity (Pardew long since deserving of the sack none-the-less imo) but now we need to do what's necessary to avoid a repeat of this season

Guest bimpy474

Who thinks it's a good idea to keep on sacking managers?

Who thinks its a good idea to keep a useless manager just so we don't have to keep sacking managers?

7 mental munters in another thread do.

If Pardew wants to get some fans back on his side, comments like that are the complete opposite of what he should be saying. 

''I don't care if we beat Arsenal 4-0 - as long as the fans are unhappy''

:lol:

Ignoring the 4-0 thing completely, how can that NOT be his genuine opinion about the Europa League when he's been blaming it for our shite form and injuries all season?

I think he probably is genuinely pleased about not having to deal with the Europa League again. Quite a few managers probably share this opinion, but most are sensible enough not to say anything in public. Many pundits say that it is an unnecessary burden.

I don't think it means he will actively try not to qualify in future though, that would be ridiculous.

Name those managers then.

I've got:

Alan Pardew

Harry Redknapp

Not sure I can name them specifically, as I said they wouldn't say it in public . A few managers of a club who doesn't have a big enough squad to guarantee success in both competitions probably. Jol? Pulis?

Then that's just an opinion from just yourself.  Not from those managers.

I know, as I said I don't have quotes to hand. But I don't think it's unfair to say that managers like that would consider the Europa League an unwanted burden on their squads.

Pretty much flies in the face of any ambition you have as a competitive football club. If if they aren't malicious. Someone who is that crass and unaware of what he is saying shows he has no idea of what he doing and that extends to his coaching. He's another untouchable jobs for the boys types with a sickening level of self-worth.

I agree with him - thank god we've not got Europe next season.

It means we can concentrate on our ultimate aim of qualifying for...er...Europe..