Alan Pardew

Mike

Btw as much as I think the graphs/charts/stats are shite, its good to see HF posting on here and I have to say, he has helped make the debate about Pardew interesting at least even though he's still a cockney cunt fraudster blah blah blah...

Didn't realise HF was a cockney.

Btw as much as I think the graphs/charts/stats are s****, its good to see HF posting on here and I have to say, he has helped make the debate about Pardew interesting at least even though he's still a cockney c*** fraudster blah blah blah...

Didn't realise HF was a cockney.

:lol:

Guest hobshobs

Just spent a good half hour reviewing the start of the season on the Scottish Mags website. Pardew quotes appear after most matches and it really is unbelievable the garbage this man has come out with this season. I've cut and pasted bits and bobs from the first third of the season (can't be bothered doing if from when we went into freefall later in the season, had enough just reading the part I have) but in all honesty it has been excuse after excuse from day one. In many ways he is actually admitting he is utterly clueless and not up to the job.

11th August 2012 - Cardiff City 4 Newcastle United 1

Alan Pardew: "I wasn’t happy with any of our display. We will gather ourselves after this. We got found out"

18th August 2012 - Newcastle United 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

Alan Pardew: "It was the first game of the season today. Our passing was a bit off and we were a bit unsure as to who was doing what job. It showed that sometimes it is character and spirit that can win through."

2nd September 2012 - Newcastle United 1 Aston Villa 1

Alan Pardew: "We have to be happy with a point. Given the indifference of our display we didn't deserve to win. We let an opportunity slip."

17th September 2012 - Everton 2 Newcastle United 2

Alan Pardew: "First half was as bad as we’ve been since I’ve been manager here."

23rd September 2012 - Newcastle United 1 Norwich City 0

Alan Pardew: "We've had a tough run of games. We've not put in a champagne performance anywhere but we've ground results out like we did today. That's a good sign."

29th September 2012 - Reading 2 Newcastle United 2

Alan Pardew: "We have not played well and will try and address that in the next game. We are fortunate to come away with a draw, make no mistake about that."

28th October 2012 - Newcastle United 2 West Bromwich Albion 1

Alan Pardew: "You've got to feel for West Brom today. We didn’t deserve the three points but we got them."

11th November 2012 - Newcastle United 0 West Ham United 1

Alan Pardew: "We need to perform better than we did today. It is proving difficult to get into a rhythm at home at the moment. We lacked verve and imagination to unlock them."

17th November 2012 - Newcastle United 1 Swansea City 2

Alan Pardew: "We definitely bossed the game and looked like the side who could win. We created numerous chances but just couldn't get the goal. If we scored the goal then we would have been in a great position. Unfortunately they scored."

Stuart Rayner ‏@sturayner 18m

In Saturday's Journal: Alan Pardew is "100%" confident he'll be #NUFC manager next season, but he isn't so sure about his experienced stars

That's fine...we only need one NUFC manager at a time anyway.

In Saturday's Journal: Alan Pardew is "100%" confident he'll be #NUFC manager next season, but he isn't so sure about his experienced stars

Here we go...gonner be a shit summer of nothing but bollocks spouting from the crown prince himself.

http://i.imgur.com/HHXHH9n.gif

Here we go...gonner be a s*** summer of nothing but bollocks spouting from the crown prince himself.

Can't let myself listen to it. Pure torture.

We can all see how this is going to be interpreted (ie players only want to leave leave because of AP) but you surely don't expect him to to say he's confident all our stars will stay? Doesn't matter who our manager might be that stuff is out of his hands.

We can all see how this is going to be interpreted (ie players only want to leave leave because of AP) but you surely don't expect him to to say he's confident all our stars will stay? Doesn't matter who our manager might be that stuff is out of his hands.

Confident or not, just keep your trap shut Pardew, it's the usual market stall patter we hear every window.

Confident or not, just keep your trap shut Pardew, it's the usual market stall patter we hear every window.

As Dave says, its about the context. Was he asked a question about being confident all our stars would stay? I don't know the answer to that btw.