Alan Pardew

Mike

What makes me wanna eat a battle tank is that we could be so so much better with these players, play so much better with a good manager, just a few players away to have a very good team. Fucking Cuntardew!!!!

Steve Wilson ‏@SteveWilson1967 1m

Alan pardew meeting with Ashley next week, I think he'll be ok but he was not keen to talk about it.

Pardew didn’t sound too confident on BBC Newcastle, I still have hope that we’ve seen the last of him.

What makes me wanna eat a battle tank is that we could be so so much better with these players, play so much better with a good manager, just a few players away to have a very good team. f***ing Cuntardew!!!!

:sadnod: So frustrating.

Steve Wilson ‏@SteveWilson1967 1m

Alan pardew meeting with Ashley next week, I think he'll be ok but he was not keen to talk about it.

Pardew didn’t sound too confident on BBC Newcastle, I still have hope that we’ve seen the last of him.

One can dream.

He couldn't even be bothered to do the lap of honour.

Get Rafa in....average 2 points a game with Chelsea...not too shabby.  Don't think we've even averaged two shots on goal per game under pardew.

Just watched his interview with BBC.

Dodged the question, no doubt.

"You spoke about sitting down with the owner and talk about where you'll be next year - have you done that?"

"Yeah...the situation is: we've made mistakes this year. We need to correct them as a club and that's what we'll do"

I dunno, we definitely seemed more up for it in the first half and, despite being utterly toothless for the last period of the game, we were definitely playing with a bit more rigor than we have in previous weeks. The almost desperate way in which we piled men forward at the end makes me think Pardew might well be under the cosh. Fingers crossed that's the case at least. Either that or the team was under pressure to finish as highly as possible.

Kill yourself and correct your mistakes! Not literally. He'll never learn as we've seen.

This is the key. He is simply not a manager who learns from his mistakes.

Someone with a huge amount of time on their hands should make a montage of every time we've launched a free kick towards Taylor or Williamson at the back post. It's absolutely embarrassing.

Kill yourself and correct your mistakes! Not literally. He'll never learn as we've seen.

This is the key. He is simply not a manager who learns from his mistakes.

Someone with a huge amount of time on their hands should make a montage of every time we've launched a free kick towards Taylor or Williamson at the back post. It's absolutely embarrassing.

Where might someone get the footage to do such a thing?