Alan Pardew

Mike

Benitez set to be named Napoli's new coach, apparently. De Laurentiis had hoped to announce it after today's game.

:(

Not sure we were ever serious about him but I think he'd have come if we  were. I know we are tight arses but he does seem to prefer coaching in England.

Is it bad I agree with everything he says? :lol:

No he speaks a lot of sense but in a scary way :lol:

Feel like we need to lock Pardew in a room with him.

Should just appoint him as manager, tbf.

Quite like to see him in a board room with Ashley.

So instead of playing to our strengths he wants to spunk millions on buying cloggers to play his prehistoric, no brain hoofball. Surely Ashley can't be happy with that?

You would think that but I'm starting to wonder if being on here distorts our sense of reality. We seem to see something totally different to the majority elsewhere if Happy Face is anything to go by.

Fwiw my dad doesn't post on here but he thinks he's shite as well. Saying that mind I've not stopped talking about it all season so he could just be saying it so I'll shut the fuck up.

My whole family hate him too, I told my dad I felt a bit disconnected from the majority of NUFC fans but he seems to think it's closer to 50-50 than owt else.

03:22

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=0DLLpJXmqyQkVM&tbnid=j1MAOAUdGaqS3M:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADhC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstream1.gifsoup.com%2Fview3%2F1193416%2Fomg-shocked-o.gif&ei=eDqZUe_eGYKt0QWW7IH4CA&psig=AFQjCNHqLtb4LY1plJNViLfUJSRjy7lpCQ&ust=1369082872452181

Is it bad I agree with everything he says? :lol:

It's like he's been reading this thread for the last two seasons. Which he probably has but fair play, he nailed it throughout. Loved the bit about Dalglish, 100% on the money.