Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Haris Vuckic

Curbishley will turn it round. Don't worry.

Bullshit bingo.

Haha,.

Who are they going to appoint? You're dreaming man.

They are happy to exist in the cash cow premier league. Pardew is their man - and like I said he'll stay. Pardew is their best appointment by a mile - go figure.

Bullshit bingo.

Haha,.

They are happy to exist in the cash cow premier league. Pardew is their man - and like I said he'll stay. Pardew is their best appointment by a mile - go figure.

Why you going on about Curbishley for then?

A

Good post CMQ - but in fairness, one of the reasons they're able to rotate is because they have a team ethos, and a few individuals getting rotated out doesn't mean their footballing strategy changes entirely. We don't yet have a discernible strategy.

Obviously we don't have the same quality depth, but it's not half as bad as we have been lead to believe IMO.

If we are missing more than about three 'key' players Pardew says he can't win matches, so it's no surprise that we don't rotate much. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

There aren't many players to 'rotate' to be fair.

In comparison to the clubs who've been around us this season? Of course there are.

Why strikers are you going to rotate?

Cisse

Shola

Gouffran

Rotate away.

Our squad is pathetic - though January improved that - too little too late. Pathetic lack of ambition and backing from the board.

We're light in terms of options for the front 3, other than that we're spoilt. I work with a Norwich fan, that is a s**** squad.

Our squad wasn't fit for purpose at the start of the season - they only invested in january because they were shitting themselves.

Cisse

Shola

Our forward options. Embarrassing.

Pardew's been s**** but Ashley hasn't half pulled the wool on some people.

Still focusing on that one position then, I see.

What league position do you think is about par for that squad?

What use is the squad on the treatment table though?

Are you denying injuries have caused us serious bother this year? Do you think the board invested enough in summer - would they have invested if we weren't in trouble?

Averting the question. :lol:

Of course we've had injuries but I'll say the same thing I've been saying all year, our form cannot be allowed to grind to a halt when we have 2 or 3 players out. On many, many occasions this season I've looked at the 2 teamsheets and thought we should beat these, then we lose.

I'd probably say - given the fixture list - and europe - par for the course would've been 12th. Not far off.

Given the fixture list? :lol:

Bullshit bingo.

Haha,.

:lol: Have a couple of glasses of wine, mate. Season is done. Take your heart rate down for a couple of months.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Bullshit bingo.

Haha,.

Because people like you don't know what you're wishing for. Pardew out - but not a fucking peep in the ground today - not a word from fans such as yourself, no chant, nothing.

They won't appoint a good manager. They'll appoint a current employee or whatever is cheapest.

Bullshit bingo.

Haha,.

Because people like you don't know what you're wishing for. Pardew out - but not a fucking peep in the ground today - not a word from fans such as yourself, no chant, nothing.

They won't appoint a good manager. They'll appoint a current employee or whatever is cheapest.

How do you know a cheap manager wouldn't be good?

Bullshit bingo.

Haha,.

How do you know that? Lots has changed in terms of the players we bring in, why will we still bring in a shit manager?

And thanks for the dig, I wasn't at the game today.

A

Good post CMQ - but in fairness, one of the reasons they're able to rotate is because they have a team ethos, and a few individuals getting rotated out doesn't mean their footballing strategy changes entirely. We don't yet have a discernible strategy.

Obviously we don't have the same quality depth, but it's not half as bad as we have been lead to believe IMO.

If we are missing more than about three 'key' players Pardew says he can't win matches, so it's no surprise that we don't rotate much. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

In comparison to the clubs who've been around us this season? Of course there are.

Cisse

Shola

Gouffran

Rotate away.

Our squad is pathetic - though January improved that - too little too late. Pathetic lack of ambition and backing from the board.

We're light in terms of options for the front 3, other than that we're spoilt. I work with a Norwich fan, that is a s**** squad.

Our squad wasn't fit for purpose at the start of the season - they only invested in january because they were shitting themselves.

Cisse

Shola

Our forward options. Embarrassing.

Pardew's been s**** but Ashley hasn't half pulled the wool on some people.

Still focusing on that one position then, I see.

What league position do you think is about par for that squad?

What use is the squad on the treatment table though?

Are you denying injuries have caused us serious bother this year? Do you think the board invested enough in summer - would they have invested if we weren't in trouble?

Averting the question. :lol:

Of course we've had injuries but I'll say the same thing I've been saying all year, our form cannot be allowed to grind to a halt when we have 2 or 3 players out. On many, many occasions this season I've looked at the 2 teamsheets and thought we should beat these, then we lose.

I'd probably say - given the fixture list - and europe - par for the course would've been 12th. Not far off.

Can I get clarification on this? Given the fixture list? Surely you can't mean the fact that we had to play all the teams twice?

Cisse

Shola

Gouffran

Rotate away.

Gouffran came because we were hijacked at the last minute by QPR for Remy. That too because our s*** league position made Remy think twice whether it was worth turning down double the money to play for us thanks to Pardew's disastrous league campaign.

Nah not having that, he was offered a lot more and took it. Let's not start making stuff up :lol:

If we'd been 6th in the table instead of 16th you don't think it would have made a difference?

Maybe he'll stay at QPR then.

Money, London and being in the shop window come summer time, they were the most important to Remy, not league position. 

For someone who had Michael Owen as his avatar long after the mercenary c*** had left our club I find that ironic.

Well I was talking about Remy and that had nothing to do with my old 2000ish(??)  avatar ffs :lol:

If you want to debate about very old avatars, i suggest you shut up and move on.  It's boring.

Love this implication that if you think Pardew is shite you obviously bum Ashley. :lol:

I wish neither of them were anywhere near the club.

Ashley is a mega-cunt, he's an immovable mega-cunt though.

-----

Vuckic is now at the point of the debate where he has nowt else to say so is just peddling the "We'll only get Curbs lol" shite, it may not be far removed from the truth but I would far rather take the risk and let Mike appoint a new manager than I would go into the new season with Pardew.

It's unbelievable how shit he is.

Love this implication that if you think Pardew is s**** you obviously bum Ashley. :lol:

I quite like Ashley for the fact he has invested in the scouting infrastructure.

His  quotes about Joe Kinnear being his hero, makes me thing his loyalty in managers is  :dowiespin:-esque

There's nothing to argue about here, we're shit, Pardews shit, why delay the inevitable and give him any more games? That's just throwing away another season, we'll be bottom 5 come Xmas and desperate for a new manger to come in and turn things around fast.

Love this implication that if you think Pardew is s**** you obviously bum Ashley. :lol:

I quite like Ashley for the fact he has invested in the scouting infrastructure.

His  quotes about Joe Kinnear being his hero, makes me thing his loyalty in manages is  :dowiespin:-esque

“Joe’s the man to do the job. He’s my hero. Is he better than Capello? Definitely. We are going to be in Europe by the end of the season!”

Good times.

His  quotes about Joe Kinnear being his hero, makes me thing his loyalty in manages is  :dowiespin:-esque

“Joe’s the man to do the job. He’s my hero. Is he better than Capello? Definitely. We are going to be in Europe by the end of the season!”

Good times.

:lol:

How utterly ridiculous that those quotes come from the owner of our club.  Christ on a cracker.

Cisse

Shola

Gouffran

Rotate away.

Gouffran came because we were hijacked at the last minute by QPR for Remy. That too because our s*** league position made Remy think twice whether it was worth turning down double the money to play for us thanks to Pardew's disastrous league campaign.

Nah not having that, he was offered a lot more and took it. Let's not start making stuff up :lol:

If we'd been 6th in the table instead of 16th you don't think it would have made a difference?

Money, London and being in the shop window come summer time, they were the most important to Remy, not league position. 

For someone who had Michael Owen as his avatar long after the mercenary c*** had left our club I find that ironic.

Well I was talking about Remy and that had nothing to do with my old 2000ish(??)  avatar ffs :lol:

If you want to debate about very old avatars, i suggest you shut up and move on.  It's boring.

You were the one who suggested money and location was the prime factor for Remy moving to QPR. I just found that strange from someone who had Michael "Helicopter into Newcastle" Owen as his avatar even after he'd sent out brochures to other clubs while being our highest paid player.

Cisse

Shola

Gouffran

Rotate away.

You were the one who suggested money and location was the prime factor for Remy moving to QPR. I just found that strange from someone who had Michael "Helicopter into Newcastle" Owen as his avatar even after he'd sent out brochures to other clubs while being our highest paid player.

And how long ago was that? 

Blah blah boring boring Tron.  Get over it.

To see a trio of players saunter off when substitutions were made underlined the fact that the result of this game was of no consequence to the black and whites whatsoever - while many of the shortcomings evident during this season were once again to the fore. 

Take your pick: be it our laughable attempts at taking corners, recurring indiscipline when coming under attack and flocking to the ball rather than marking targets, or the aching slowness of our attacking attempts.

Mediocre, listless and unconvincing, yet again. If the manager truly believes that only minor tweaks are required to fashion this side into something worth watching, then he's in need of urgent psychiatric help.