Alan Pardew

Mike

Puke inducing bollocks. Reminds us all why we should detest him.

I'm speechless to be honest. Really struggling to believe it.

He repeated it in the post match interview too, but it wasn't so urgh. ---- 'The win is for Mike and all Newcastle fans, Mike is a fan after all.'

Not as bad but still...:(

It's wretched. He sounds like Smithers.

:lol:

Happy with the win, but it will be up and down and all the usual shit with him in charge. We wont be going places!

Unfortunately that's good enough for our cunt of a owner, and some fans as well.

There's potential in this team, but im afraid we'll never gonna see the best of it. A quality manager would have

a very good base  to build on from. (with a little bit of ambition added as well)

Same boring shite for the majority of the game, lovely 20 minute spell where we looked like a half-decent football team though.  Still think he's very much the wrong man for the job, completely out of his depth and pretty much lucked out today, especially in the sense he was forced to bring Anita on.  Not sure what Sissoko is doing to deserve his place in the side, but you stop asking questions when you realise your manager is a total mook who thinks it's cool to start Shola Ameobi in 2013 FFS.

His comments before and after the game were fucking appalling and disrespectful to the fans, a set of people that say a great deal more about the city of Newcastle and the club itself than that sycophantic arsehole.

TLDR, Ian?  Still can't stand him.  Doesn't mean I don't love the club and am not happy with the result.  Credit to Pardew today?  A bit, not much.  The way we were set up we could have been 2 or 3 down by half time if Chelsea were on the ball.

It's sometimes funny to hear perspectives from outsiders who are less invested and slightly less knowledgeable because they support other teams. Most people I know support Arsenal or Chelsea and I've received three separate calls and texts today calling Pardew "Little Wenger" or "Poor man's Wenger" because he's gotten good talent from the rest of Europe and sold big names. It hurts to tell them just how wrong they are. :lol:

I thought Chelsea were wretched today, frankly. It was a sleepy performance. Still, the team played well and most importantly we didn't come to the game ready to capitulate as per usual, so credit to him for that. Yanga-Mbiwa and Debuchy appear to be settling in finally and Pardew's managed to get good performances out of all four of our centre midfielders of late. If the trends continue, results should improve regardless of his coaching performance.

9th is about as good as I'd expect from Pardew with this squad, said a few weeks back we're too inconsistent for a relegation scrap and too inconsistent for a top 6 challenge. We'll win as many as we lose come May and finish with around 50-52 points in about where we are. A better manager and I think we'd be pushing higher.

Guest icemanblue

Same boring shite for the majority of the game, lovely 20 minute spell where we looked like a half-decent football team though.  Still think he's very much the wrong man for the job, completely out of his depth and pretty much lucked out today, especially in the sense he was forced to bring Anita on.  Not sure what Sissoko is doing to deserve his place in the side, but you stop asking questions when you realise your manager is a total mook who thinks it's cool to start Shola Ameobi in 2013 FFS.

His comments before and after the game were fucking appalling and disrespectful to the fans, a set of people that say a great deal more about the city of Newcastle and the club itself than that sycophantic arsehole.

TLDR, Ian?  Still can't stand him.  Doesn't mean I don't love the club and am not happy with the result.  Credit to Pardew today?  A bit, not much.  The way we were set up we could have been 2 or 3 down by half time if Chelsea were on the ball.

Takes a special kind of effort to come away from a 2-0 win against title challengers with that much of a negative outlook.

Did well today, can't knock him, kudos. However until he can do that on a regular basis and learn to keep his fat cockney gob shut, he's still a shyster!

Pre/post match comments deserve no credit for the game alone. Total gobshite!

It's a scary thought what could be if a decent manager got hold of this lot. Pardew second half as a manager had his best game this calendar year and deserves credit for it, shame that isn't the case more often.

His pro Ashley comments were nothing short of disgraceful. It really is us versus them with the players in the middle.