Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest icemanblue

I imagine it'd be a 'Polic walkover and get boring after the first 10 games or so.

The Brixton Brawler.

Have to say revisited this thread today after a few days away and it's much improved. A lot more sensible (and evidence based) discussion about where we've gone wrong rather than generic 'Pardew is crap'. Particularly love the player heat maps showing how poor our shape has been for a lot of the season.

Are our heat maps not distorted by changing formations and substitutions meaning players get shifted elsewhere? We swap things round an awful lot. Like Cisse getting move onto the wing in some games when Shola comes on and Sissoko getting shifted back into central midfield at times etc.

Guest Jerry

Very boring in here today.

Someone hit someone with a chair or something.

h592AC52C

Pardew out!!! lying twat!!

Furthermore, I hereby request that we no longer call him Alan Pardew, we should refer to him as “the one we don’t speak of” until he gets sacked.

Aye. The flaws have been pointed out.

I've noticed people like my anti Pardew bullshit much more than my pro Pardew bullshit.

We're shit and he's shit, people are bound to gravitate towards that which proves what we all know. All stats have their limitations and flaws, but I'll hold my hand up, I'm more receptive to your bs when it's proving what I know, we're shit!

His press conference should be today. Plenty of fresh material coming up.

He's already had it going off the local journo tweets. Jack Slow more like.

Guest Jerry

the one we don’t speak of, a twat, a lying bastard, pure shite hypocrite, deserves to get his arse crushed with a bloody huge dildo, let the dogs hunt this shite head

Bring your rotten vegetables!

He's already had it going off the local journo tweets. Jack Slow more like.

I meant the video, in which I'll be able to find some quotes to take miles out of context  :whistle:

Pardew was an average manager who punched well above his weight for one year and we loved him for it. However when we were a known quantity he couldn’t change tactics and thats was that

I think that's how pretty much everyone has seen it go here, if he does manage to change then fair play, but that makes for pretty harrowing reading.

I'm sure there's some stats to prove them all wrong, as we all know you can't judge on what you see week in week out.

“Did you go to the first play off? When he took off all our strikers at 1 nil down?”

----------------------

“Shocking tactically. Seems oblivious to the problems that we all see in the stands. And then to come out and say we were unlucky

----------------------

"My patience has run out, others is running out. Above all, what do the players really think? Some of them aren’t stupid, and if we feel he is all over the shop tactically, surely they are aware of that too and will lose (or maybe have lost) faith in him?"

:lol:

so damning.

Genuine ITK (I'm from Nottingham so don't ever usually come across these) but I've been told bookies have stopped taking bets on Pardew leaving following a flurry... so must mean he's going?

Genuinely just been told by a client based in North East...

Wonder if it's true!!