Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Not sure who's thickest like, him for taking us down or them for letting him.

They are part of the equation with their woeful investment strategy. Not suprising since they are bunch of gamblers though.

Lets save 10-20M and maybe lose 50+.

Sorry but i don't agree in part (should have bought in the summer), we have squad capable of staying up, easily. Pardew's rank bad management will send us down. But they should have seen this coming ages ago.

Had a browse of newsnow earlier, not done for a while cuz I'm sick of the pro Pardew shite but it looks like people are finally figuring him out, there's a lot of stories being printed against him now, maybe the penny has finally dropped!

Had a browse of newsnow earlier, not done for a while cuz I'm sick of the pro Pardew shite but it looks like people are finally figuring him out, there's a lot of stories being printed against him now, maybe the penny has finally dropped!

Like what? I have all the completely wank ones hidden.

Had a browse of newsnow earlier, not done for a while cuz I'm sick of the pro Pardew s**** but it looks like people are finally figuring him out, there's a lot of stories being printed against him now, maybe the penny has finally dropped!

Like what? I have all the completely w*** ones hidden.

Mostly fanzines, but that's where it starts! Even sport.co.uk having a pop.

This cunt can count himself extremely fucking fortunate that Swansea have inexplicably dragged him out of the firing line tonight. For a short time we were in the relegation zone with two matches to play, completely unacceptable. Still need to beat QPR at all costs, no playing for a fucking point.

This c*** can count himself extremely f***ing fortunate that Swansea have inexplicably dragged him out of the firing line tonight. For a short time we were in the relegation zone with two matches to play, completely unacceptable. Still need to beat QPR at all costs, no playing for a f***ing point.

Yup. A point really isn't good enough.

I want us to be as close to mathematical safety as possible. 

This c*** can count himself extremely f***ing fortunate that Swansea have inexplicably dragged him out of the firing line tonight. For a short time we were in the relegation zone with two matches to play, completely unacceptable. Still need to beat QPR at all costs, no playing for a f***ing point.

He'll play for the draw no doubt. Cunt.

Guest ElCid

Totally spot on!

I feel disgusted that this prick has put us through that.

I feel sick for Wigan, who had a game plan the players believed in, and they showed heart and passion to try to carry it out, all things Pardew is incapable of instilling in our players.

There can't be any way back for him from this. Can there?

Win against QPR then sack this bastard and all is well with the world again, until Llambias and Ashley have to go looking for a replacement.

Hah, that would be beautiful.