Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest neesy111

Spot on IP.

Football takes too much of my time, thoughts etc.  It's about time I get a life tbh.

Pardew is mint

Pardew is areet

Pardew is shit

Right there's all the bases covered, feel free to quote me in a few hundred pages.

Will you both fuck off with this shit, it's hugely annoying and not at all funny or informative or constructive.

I was joking about the fact it had already got to 'a few hundred pages' you mardy knobhead :lol:

:lol: Fair.

Partly through other 'mandatory' commitments, partly through choice, I've not seen 90 minutes Benfica.

I'd be malinger, forcibly change my timetable and generally be Larry David to make sure I could watch games but the regime has no meaningful desire for the club to be successful, so it can get to fuck.

Pardew is mint

Pardew is areet

Pardew is shit

Right there's all the bases covered, feel free to quote me in a few hundred pages.

Will you both fuck off with this shit, it's hugely annoying and not at all funny or informative or constructive.

I was joking about the fact it had already got to 'a few hundred pages' you mardy knobhead :lol:

:lol: Fair.

:rose:

Spot on IP.

Football takes too much of my time, thoughts etc.  It's about time I get a life tbh.

:lol: International weekends always remind me that I am a sad individual with absolutely no life.

We've been able to predict Pardew's progression or regression by looking at his career history so far. Last season eerily followed his shite second season syndrome. If he stays, and I concede that looks most likely, fuck knows what happens next, as I believe we'll be the first not to sack him after it.

I hope we can add to our squad with proven quality and perhaps not stick to the buy young blueprint that we seem to be using. I'd like to see an experienced centre back brought in and an experienced goalscorer too.......I understand experienced goalscorers would be at the top of most clubs list though.:D

Quality. Another season written off. Not going back to SJP with this cunt in charge without a gun.

:lol: This season has transformed you from a hardcore Northern pugilist into an embarrassing big girl's blouse. Bring back the strong Ron we all used to worship please.

Oh we will lose heavily to Arsenal.. But Pardew will still be here.

I do resent the pardew is the biggest c*** in football jibes of which there are many. He is clearly out of his depth and was from day one, he is in the biggest job of his life, not many of us would quit in a similar dream job position, especially if we believe we have the abilities to turn things around which he obviously does (have the belief). He is also clearly passionate about the job and for the most part honest (protecting players and ego a bit too much aside) I think he is too worried about making himself look weak in abandoning his useless tactics or team selections, yeah he can't come out every week saying he is at fault even when he is but it is his reluctance to swallow his pride and change things when they are clearly not working that is killing us. Ironically if he made the effort to try he would find more fans onside rather than against an calling him weak.

Is he largely a s*** manager, yes but there are scores of more odious people in the world of football to be brandishing pardew one of them. He won't resign with good reason (for himself) he won't get a better chance at a bigger club. The people we need to be more hacked off with are the people running the club who have a clear chance to improve things almost overnight by replacing pardew. Hopefully we bring in a coach that is better than the combined sum of what we Have now and Pardew takes this season and his lucky arse off to loose some of his ego and learn from his many mistakes. That's about as hopefully as it gets!

:clap:

Oh we will lose heavily to Arsenal.. But Pardew will still be here.

I do resent the pardew is the biggest c*** in football jibes of which there are many. He is clearly out of his depth and was from day one, he is in the biggest job of his life, not many of us would quit in a similar dream job position, especially if we believe we have the abilities to turn things around which he obviously does (have the belief). He is also clearly passionate about the job and for the most part honest (protecting players and ego a bit too much aside) I think he is too worried about making himself look weak in abandoning his useless tactics or team selections, yeah he can't come out every week saying he is at fault even when he is but it is his reluctance to swallow his pride and change things when they are clearly not working that is killing us. Ironically if he made the effort to try he would find more fans onside rather than against an calling him weak.

Is he largely a s*** manager, yes but there are scores of more odious people in the world of football to be brandishing pardew one of them. He won't resign with good reason (for himself) he won't get a better chance at a bigger club. The people we need to be more hacked off with are the people running the club who have a clear chance to improve things almost overnight by replacing pardew. Hopefully we bring in a coach that is better than the combined sum of what we Have now and Pardew takes this season and his lucky arse off to loose some of his ego and learn from his many mistakes. That's about as hopefully as it gets!

Yeah, the man saved us from relegation, remember :idiot2:

The main target of next season must obviously be to get into the top ten I suppose. Can't realistically expect to do anything in knockout cups with Pardew in charge and there is also no point in getting into Europe because by his own admission he doesn't know how to handle the 'burden' of extra games. How long are we into their 'five year plan' now?

Guest neesy111

I'll get him some credit into his bank if he ditches Shola at last this summer, might be a sign that things are changing.

The main target of next season must obviously be to get into the top ten I suppose. Can't realistically expect to do anything in knockout cups with Pardew in charge and there is also no point in getting into Europe because by his own admission he doesn't know how to handle the 'burden' of extra games. How long are we into their 'five year plan' now?

4 years.. :lol:

I'll get him some credit into his bank if he ditches Shola at last this summer, might be a sign that things are changing.

If he only has a year left on his contract, what do we gain by doing it? We'd have to pay the severance.

actually I think the cups are one area I think he'll really give it a go to redeem himself.

he made a comment a couple of weeks ago about the mistake of chopping and changing the Europa league team too much and learning from it.

If he only has a year left on his contract, what do we gain by doing it? We'd have to pay the severance.

It would be like taking a pot of cyanide pills out of the hands of a chef.

Guest neesy111

It means he can't be an option from the bench.  3 PL goals in last 2 seasons.

He just spouted a load about bringing in some experience and then he is apparently suggesting we might lose the ones we already have. Bonkers.

Gonner sell cabaye, tiote, sissoko and colo and buy nolan and barton back.

Can see Cabaye going back to France or Arsenal.

Guest neesy111

Cabaye has been below average in my opinion. Shame to see him go, because I think he can play much better then he has done this season, but I wouldn't be devastated.

:thup:

That's my view as well.

I would be devastated. He's had a disappointing season for his standards, but still pulled us out of the mire when he returned from injury. A key player for us next season if we want to move back up the table.

Yep, Along with Krul and Coloccini he was the biggest reason why we finished 5th last season who is still at the club.

Would you be devastated if Colo and Krul left? Yes you would so what exactly makes Cabaye different?

Didn't include Ben Arfa and Cisse in that as they wasn't relevant till Feburary but again would you be devastated if they left? Of course you would.

Cabaye will be a case of not realising what you had until he leaves for some of you.

When he starts magically performing because hes not managed by a grade a asshole you will be.

More likely than not he'll be at a new club in August, and he'll be a new man. Which is thoroughly fucking shit because we'll still be lumping the ball 70 yards into the opposition keepers hands.