Alan Pardew

Mike

He knew Cabaye was never going to last 90 minutes so he did what any good manager would do and replaced Sylvain Mareaux with James Perch. We lost our control of the game, Le Fondra scored, he took Cabaye off for Bigirimana, they scored again. He completed his 20 minutes of madness by replacing Anita with Obertan.

We are now playing with a front 6 of Cisse, Shola, Obertan, Jonas, Bigirimana & Perch. I don't think I've ever hated the man more.

This was like the Armageddon of subs...:lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/mick-quinn-delivers-end-of-season-verdict-3903943

Mick Quinn in the Chronic blaming everyone bar Pardew and claiming we need to bin off Anita and Marveaux!?!?

To go from fifth to 16th in the space of 12 months is appalling.

Awful article on the whole, but it's amazing that people are allowed to publish stuff like this. It's like reading something a 10 year old would do.

Standard practise to write out 1-9 in number form, and anything higher in text. [/lookatmeistudiedjournalism]

:embarrassed:

Surely it can't be true? he hasn't been around longer than Moyes or Wenger?

I have some news for you about David Moyes, I'll tell you once you let me know what it's been like living under a rock for the last few weeks.

Ahh thought that stat meant most time spent in the league in general, still quite odd  :laugh2:

It's an interesting blog but not an actually decision for Ashley. He might agree to add one or two players of Pardew's choosing but he will never get rid of Carr after the job he's done.

I think this conflict between the players and Pardew's 'preferred style' is a bit exaggerated at times.

The "preferred style" and the players obviously don't match, if we had barton Carrol Best and Nolan back we would not had fought relegation this year.

Isn't your ass bleeding from sitting on the fence everyday or do you actually enjoy it. Its nice to have someone make the thread running and

engaging  people in here. While some of your post makes me think you are a WUM trying to get a response.

:lol:

Say what you really think mate.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/mick-quinn-delivers-end-of-season-verdict-3903943

Mick Quinn in the Chronic blaming everyone bar Pardew and claiming we need to bin off Anita and Marveaux!?!?

Awful article on the whole, but it's amazing that people are allowed to publish stuff like this. It's like reading something a 10 year old would do.

Standard practise to write out 1-9 in number form, and anything higher in text. [/lookatmeistudiedjournalism]

Isn't that the opposite of what the author did?

Possibly a repost but Mark Douglas just reposted this article on Twitter. Well worth a read:

Carr or Pardew to go, Mike Ashley’s big decision.

After a period of reflection since NUFC’s Premier League’s security was guaranteed I have been mulling over “where did it all go wrong” after such a promising year last year.

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2013/05/21/carr-or-pardew-to-go-mike-ashleys-big-decision/

I do 100% agree with this article.

Feels like everyone wants to play football, except one man.

He can take over Stoke, match made in heaven  :lol:

Pulis is exactly the type of coach Pardew needs to help him develop. Will also help with corners and FKs. Should offer him an assistant manager position. Might tempt him....

For once I agree with the inane childish use of a smiley here. WTF man !!

This is even worse :lol: Childish use? He was making a joke I believe.

Did the fact that he said he was joking only two posts up point you in that direction. FFS.

It's in fact the opposite. In this case it should likely say 5th to 16th though some would argue the opposite.

The only glimmer of hope im holding, is that I expected Llambais to come out with his end of season statement backing the manager by now. It's usually pretty soon after the season he speaks.

Guest Slarth

Reckon he's gone. Had a feeling about it for a few days.

The only fear i've got about him going is that Pullis in available now.