Alan Pardew

Mike

With all the managerial changes happening over the past few weeks it would just be typical if Pardew managed to keep his job. I will fucking cry if someone like Benitez joins Stoke just to stay in England.

Guest firetotheworks

There is no stat for effort after Pardew has already said that they're tired. That is the most important one imo.

Big towering centre back, big man up front, Anita the wrong signing.

Basically, buy more players to fit my shit, long ball, direct style of football. Anita is his Newcastle Mascherano. The fact he used to pick Hayden Mullins ahead of him says it all. He's too shit of a manager to manage good technical footballers.

Hayden Mullins  = James Perch

Exactly.

"Yohan, you sit deep as you can spray them great long balls from just in front of Stevie and Colo. Don't get as far as the opposition box."

"Sissoko, great number 10 you are. Papis is playing up top himself. As the other team are good at pressing high up the pitch, we will be sitting back a load and trying to hit them on the break. Your job is to get the ball deep, then run. Keep running and running, hopefully with the ball. It will relieve pressure for another 20 seconds or so. If you can, try and pump it to Papis when you're far enough up the pitch."

Still think there could be a sacking in the offing ,Pulis went and tbh didnt see that coming .If all the main protagonists are at this inquest that we assume is happening i can see Carr kicking off saying "i told you what positions the players play in so dont blame me if they are not playing like seasoned international footballers anymore".Would you see your investment in players get eroded by a cock and watch that shite week in week out  :undecided: