Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Dontooner

why would AP leave??Surely he is happy since he was clueless to begin with. When had you seen a "Yes" man call it quits....

I would be surprised..or delighted if we got rid of Pardew.

I might be on a different boat with most on here.

If this cunt wasn't such a ball-less wanker then maybe Kinnear's appointment wouldn't have happened. Should of have taken advantage of his stronger position when we finished 5th to say a "No" to MA and DL once in a while.

Gutless cunt.

If this cunt wasn't such a ball-less wanker then maybe Kinnear's appointment wouldn't have happened. Should of have taken advantage of his stronger position when we finished 5th to say a "No" to MA and DL once in a while.

Gutless cunt.

That's quite leap TBF. Seems like MA just appointed Kinnear without consulting anyone.

Gutless cunt.

That's quite leap TBF. Seems like MA just appointed Kinnear without consulting anyone.

Would he have done it if Pardew had been a little bit less of a yes man in the past? That's what I'm getting at.

He has some professional pride to him man - yes, he is a s*** manager and nearly got us relegated and yes, he obtained this job in some shady ways BUT he's no Ashley or JFK. Kinnear curses up a storm in the press, insulted the supporters, can't speak a single true word.

As I haven't a clue what the plan would be should Pardew walk (Kinnear as manager or someone else), I'd hope this gives AP the fighting spirit he had 2 seasons ago and the team fight with him; at least for us man. Having said that, the f*** was Steven Taylor on about mouthing off in the press again?

If Pardew walks now then he'll only miss out on a year's salary (as everyone seemed happy to believe a few weeks ago) and can point to the 5th place as what he can really do with proper summer backing, better fortune with injuries and lack of interference from above. He only stands to gain IMO.

I don't expect him to go, but if I was him I'd be seriously considering it.

If Pardew walks now then he'll only miss out on a year's salary (as everyone seemed happy to believe a few weeks ago) and can point to the 5th place as what he can really do with proper summer backing, better fortune with injuries and lack of interference from above. He only stands to gain IMO.

I don't expect him to go, but if I was him I'd be seriously considering it.

I agree entirely.

It is the perfect opportunity for him to go and keep his stock as high as possible - in fact, doing so now, he'd come out of it looking much better than had he done so last week, or before this Kinnear nonsense.

I doubt there's a person in this country (well, maybe two) with more than a passing interest in football who wouldn't entirely understand if he legged it now, while he's got his chance.

But is Pardew's contract set up like Keegan's was, whereby if he walks, he owes them a massive sum?

Pardew should really be on the phone to KK right now, asking for the number of his lawyer.

Guest Dontooner

Could see Pardew Licking Joe's Ass , in the coming weeks/months. Those was thought Pardew had Pride will see the true him. Gutless fraud.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Could see Pardew Licking Joe's Ass , in the coming weeks/months. Those was thought Pardew had Pride will see the true him. Gutless fraud.

Funny that because he hasn't made a statement about Kinnear when he's been asked to and he wont answer his telephone.

Guest Dontooner

Taking a break from football but i still read the papers, I don't believe anyone would have predicted Joe to come back and cause a stir.

We still need to get rid of Pardew than Joe and hopefully Ashley...

Probably will give the games a miss next season anyway.....

It would need a change of management for me to sign back up. 

Guest Haris Vuckic

Taking a break from football but i still read the papers, I don't believe anyone would have predicted Joe to come back and cause a stir.

We still need to get rid of Pardew than Joe and hopefully Ashley...

Probably will give the games a miss next season anyway.....

It would need a change of management for me to sign back up. 

Ashley is clearly the real problem.

Gone before the week's out is my guess. Thanks for 2011/12.

Yes I can see him walking away right now, secure in the knowledge that there's always a future selling double glazing windows.

Gone before the week's out is my guess. Thanks for 2011/12.

Yes I can see him walking away right now, secure in the knowledge that there's always a future selling double glazing windows.

That's why he's not gone just yet, he's hanging about to do the windows on Joe's new office at the training ground.

He may have been accepting of the DOF role in principle, but I would think Pardew must be contemplating tonight the reality of a season of total chaos ahead, which he won't want on his cv while the memory of his 2011/12 success is still recent enough to sell himself to a future employer.

Also he's pretty modern media savvy, and the thought of dealing with constant JFK fallout would be enough to send any sane man running for the hills!

It'll be a bitter pill to swallow because this is the biggest job he'll ever have, but I expect him to walk.

If I were the useless bamp I'd abandon ship whilst its only 4/5 bulkheads full and keep safe on that big door of 5th place..until years later submarines find pictures of Pardew drawn like one of those french girls with his tits out and the heart of the ocean round his neck. Never quite got the hang of extended metaphor. In short; I'd go now.

I think he'd be an absolute nutter to stay. A fortnight ago he should've rightfully been sacked and rightfully had his stock seriously lowered. Now he's got an absolutely golden chance to come out of the whole campaign smelling of roses. I imagine he'll stick around until there's some sort of agreement with the board that he leaves with some form of (minor) severance, but he's certain not to start the season imo.