Alan Pardew

Mike

Not the best example, Arsenal. They had a strong English backbone in their defence and the French chaps were allowed to assimilate into the team's work ethnics. Not excluding the fact that Wenger is way beyond what Pardew ever will be as a manager, and that helps in the integration of the foreign lads into the team.

Good to know every team in France has an English backbone, aside from those that relegated each year, of course, lol, those idiots. Willo to Bordeaux!

Yeah, a league whether there's next to no Englishman in every team to bring out the 'weak Frenchies' argument. :lol:

Not implying that nationality is a definite factor in more fight, more determination fwiw. Just that you have to take into account whether the players are allowed time to settle down and buy into the team ethos. Wenger has done a great job in this aspect for instance.

In short, the new players have come in at a rough time and haven't really been allowed to bed into the team/league and that affects their performances rather than nationality per se being a factor. Given more time, they will come good.

Just adding one little word to this thread title would make so many people so happy.  I know that's a downside for Dekka but hopefully he'll do it anyway and live with the pain of doing something nice for us.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just adding one little word to this thread title would make so many people so happy.  I know that's a downside for Dekka but hopefully he'll do it anyway and live with the pain of doing something nice for us.

Amazing Alan Pardew.  :love:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 42s

Alan Pardew still in charge despite Twitter meltdown. Will take training today. #nufc

avec Alan Pardew.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I like the "twitter meltdown" jibe from Ryder. A person who has a twitter meltdown with fans once every hour.