Alan Pardew

Mike

We've conceded three and thrown away two leads, at home, so he's had a pretty bad day. However, I think the game was there to be won in the first half, and some of his players have let him down by dropping their intensity after the first goal. They thought they were in for an easy day.

When Hull parked the bus, we didn't have the desire there to break them down. Too happy to play the easy clipped ball in to the forward. I'd have liked to have seen Marveaux take up Cabaye's position, like. Not sure Pardew trusts him in there against a dominant midfield, though.

Coincidence that this always happens? It's his instructions man, the players are doing as they're told.

Nah, I don't think that happened today, like. There was a casual lethargy to our play, even at 1-1. Too few players thinking that they didn't need to play at their best.

We attacked when we had a lead, late on in the game, away at Villa. You don't tell players to just stop caring.

Fulham too. Took the lead and then kept on going.

:mackems:

When did we score against Fulham?

We've conceded three and thrown away two leads, at home, so he's had a pretty bad day. However, I think the game was there to be won in the first half, and some of his players have let him down by dropping their intensity after the first goal. They thought they were in for an easy day.

When Hull parked the bus, we didn't have the desire there to break them down. Too happy to play the easy clipped ball in to the forward. I'd have liked to have seen Marveaux take up Cabaye's position, like. Not sure Pardew trusts him in there against a dominant midfield, though.

Coincidence that this always happens? It's his instructions man, the players are doing as they're told.

Nah, I don't think that happened today, like. There was a casual lethargy to our play, even at 1-1. Too few players thinking that they didn't need to play at their best.

We attacked when we had a lead, late on in the game, away at Villa. You don't tell players to just stop caring.

We played 8 minutes after that. Surely that's when your theory should be at its most prominent? If there's a time to keep it tight, it's when you're protecting a late lead.

Guest icemanblue

In the 86th minute. A time that you'd expect a team attempt to defend a lead. We had at least two good chances after that.

Guest icemanblue

Too happy to play the easy clipped ball in to the forward.

It's unbelievably irritating and a recurring theme of a Pardew team that's chasing the game. He should have stamped that out ages ago.

It's not been too evident so far this season, for me.

In the 86th minute. A time that you'd expect a team attempt to defend a lead. We had at least two good chances after that.

:lol:

Keep kidding yourself that he's telling the players to attack when we take a tenth minute lead mate.

Just don't be surprised when we suffer lots more humiliating defeats like this one.

Guest bimpy474

It's unbelievably irritating and a recurring theme of a Pardew team that's chasing the game. He should have stamped that out ages ago.

Was you there today ?

amazed at the lack of credit going to bruce and hull tbh

They were good, and contributed to what I thought was a decent match. I've watched too much Pardew football to let him off the hook because the other team looked motivated and organised though. We were at home to Hull, organisation is the least we should expect, whether we've got the ball or they have. We're clueless on the ball, still.

When have we been chasing the game before today?

Another embarrassing defeat, another example of the same old people slurping at Pardew's hoop.

I'm not looking at this season in isolation, I'm not sure why anyone would. I'm judging Pardew on the way the team's played since he came here.

amazed at the lack of credit going to bruce and hull tbh

They were good, and contributed to what I thought was a decent match. I've watched too much Pardew football to let him off the hook because the other team looked motivated and organised though. We were at home to Hull, organisation is the least we should expect, whether we've got the ball or they have. We're clueless on the ball, still.

agree, it's down to pardew, but in a couple of months we've gone from long ball merchants to a team trying to play football with a shit manager...we're gonna have trouble along the way

I love the excuses :lol: At half time we were 2-1 up.  At half time Pardew told out midfield to drop back (that's what happens when your midfielders get closer to your defenders).  Second half we let in 2 goals after inviting them on to us by surrendering midfield and we lose the game.

Guest bimpy474

Aye. Why?

Did you see the amount of times the ball was played into the space between their Def/Mid, and despite time to turn and run at their CB's we kept playing first time passes back to Anita or the CB's. It was driving me mad watching it.

Was it more noticable being there ?.

Guest icemanblue

Another embarrassing defeat, another example of the same old people slurping at Pardew's hoop.

No one is slurping at his hoop, man. Some people just don't go in to a game desperately hoping for things to criticise someone they don't like with. Just cool your jets and smile a bit.

I love the excuses :lol: At half time we were 2-1 up.  At half time Pardew told out midfield to drop back (that's what happens when your midfielders get closer to your defenders).  Second half we let in 2 goals after inviting them on to us by surrendering midfield and we lose the game.

what excuses?  we were fucking lucky to winning at HT tbh

No one is slurping at his hoop, man. Some people just don't go in to a game desperately hoping for things to criticise someone they don't like with. Just cool your jets and smile a bit.

How did I go into today "hoping to criticise"? I expected to win extremely comfortably, at least 3-0, and would have been happy with nothing less.

Smile after a home defeat to Hull ffs. No wonder you're so happy with the shit this cunt serves up.

Guest icemanblue

Aye. Why?

Did you see the amount of times the ball was played into the space between their Def/Mid, and despite time to turn and run at their CB's we kept playing first time passes back to Anita or the CB's. It was driving me mad watching it.

Don't know if it was more noticeable from being there. Like I've said, it just looked to me to be players with a casual attitude. Not looking to try anything involving effort, too happy to let someone else try.

Everton A, Cardiff A, Liverpool H, Scum A, Chelsea H, Spurs A are our next leagues fixtures. We really need to take something from Everton, Cardiff, and Sunderland, 6-7 points is a must from those 3 fixtures otherwise Pardew will be in for it and unfortuantly I can see players taking a big hit in confidence.

Guest bimpy474

Aye. Why?

Don't know if it was more noticeable from being there. Like I've said, it just looked to me to be players with a casual attitude. Not looking to try anything involving effort, too happy to let someone else try.

Aye, it did look like a i'm going to let someone else do it attitude. It happened so many times i was going mad.

Guest icemanblue

How did I go into today "hoping to criticise"? I expected to win extremely comfortably, at least 3-0, and would have been happy with nothing less.

Smile after a home defeat to Hull ffs. No wonder you're so happy with the shit this cunt serves up.

Because that's how you approach every game.

Why shouldn't anyone be able to smile, like? I'm well fucked off with it, but what's the use in it sending me into a manic depressive state, where I'm physically unable to smile? Just tone it down a bit, man. You know your football, so why take it to such extremes?