Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Haris Vuckic

Right, ok, ok.

Pardew is shit, he's the worst manager we've ever had.

On the 8th of October we sack him. What happens next?

Not giving the manager a penny doesn't seem to have done Everton any harm, at least in comparison to us. Their transfer funding is a fucking disgrace as well but they're not scratching around at the bottom of the table and haven't been for a long time.

Right so Pardew is s*** - ok - fact established.

Which manager could JOE KINNEAR appoint who would work on a selling basis?

Who has left and not been replaced?

Carroll - Ba

Barton - Cabaye

Enrique - Santon

Nolan - Cisse

Simpson - Debuchy

Ba - Gouffran/Remy

The transfer policy is a bullshit excuse for Pardew. I reckon there'd be managers home & abroad who'd love to work with that group and do a helluva lot better.

We've made a profit in pretty much every single transfer window and on most occasions not spent a single penny.

Screw Pardew, lets look at the bigger picture. The one that makes us all look like a joke.

You mean twats like you who push yourself through the turnstiles and endorsing the owner's choice of manager regardless of the shit they are served up? 

Guest Haris Vuckic

Carroll - Ba

Barton - Cabaye

Enrique - Santon

Nolan - Cisse

Simpson - Debuchy

Ba - Gouffran/Remy

The transfer policy is a bullshit excuse for Pardew. I reckon there'd be managers home & abroad who'd love to work with that group and do a helluva lot better.

We've made a profit in pretty much every single transfer window and on most occasions not spent a single penny.

Screw Pardew, lets look at the bigger picture. The one that makes us all look like a joke.

You mean t***s like you who push yourself through the turnstiles and endorsing the owner's choice of manager regardless of the s*** they are served up? 

What? Put the pint down man :lol:

Right, ok, ok.

Pardew is s***, he's the worst manager we've ever had.

On the 8th of October we sack him. What happens next?

Hopefully we announce a new manager the same day.

Everton have...

A. A better manager.

B. A better squad.

C. Baines

D. Lukaku

etc  etc

Nah sorry, you've attempted to make the point that no decent manager would come here with no transfer budget, then two minutes later said "oh but Everton have a better manager" - err yeah who's just gone there in full knowledge about how little backing he'll get and how often he'll have to sell his prize assets.

Guest neesy111

Carroll - Ba

Barton - Cabaye

Enrique - Santon

Nolan - Cisse

Simpson - Debuchy

Ba - Gouffran/Remy

Keeping Pardew makes us a bigger joke.

Guest chopey

I dont think you can be a yes man and still be a good manager, its only by pure luck that we kept our squad together this summer, if Ashley got his way he would have sold most of the purples, which would have left us in a worse position than what we are now, and Pardew wouldn't say a thing 

I dont think you can be a yes man and still be a good manager, its only by pure luck that we kept our squad together this summer, if Ashley got his way he would have sold most of the purples, which would have left us in a worse position than what we are now, and Pardew wouldn't say a thing 

Whenever we've sold "purples", we've bought "purples" to replace them. The only one we didn't was Carroll which was 5 months late.

Are you saying a better manager than Pardew wouldn't fancy working with that setup, squad, club, and couldn't do a good job?

I'm so sick.

We're going nowhere under Pardew. Nowhere at all. I'm not saying this as a revelation, just reiterating what we already know.

I've long wanted Pardew out, but I'm now at the point where I look at our upcoming matches and start seriously contemplating the benefits of defeat. I've been there before, with Souness, with Allardyce, and I'm back there again. Not actively wishing for our defeat, but seeing the positives in it nonetheless.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Everton have...

A. A better manager.

B. A better squad.

C. Baines

D. Lukaku

etc  etc

Nah sorry, you've attempted to make the point that no decent manager would come here with no transfer budget, then two minutes later said "oh but Everton have a better manager" - err yeah who's just gone there in full knowledge about how little backing he'll get and how often he'll have to sell his prize assets.

A big difference being that Everton have the ambition to appoint a manager like Martinez. With his better and bigger squad at Everton. How long would a talent like Barkley last at Newcastle? Irrelevant I suppose.

If Pardew looks like keeping us up I imagine he'll be alright.

Anyway I feel like I'm only irritating people in this thread so i'll leave you be. :thup:

Guest bimpy474

I'm still baffled by people still saying not enough players, JFK and not being back properly are among the reasons we are poor on the pitch.

None of that should stop a manager getting his team to play decent footy, funny thing is we've seen Pardew actually do it once or twice. The reason he's poor is he can't sustain it for more than a game or a half a game at a time, and when he comes up against a team that deviates from what he thinks there going to do, he's shown up for the crap manager he is. He reverts back to defensive, scared of the opposition tactics which we've seen so many times.

If anyone still reckons he can't get the team to play good football with the players we have, truly mind boggling thinking.

It's pretty obvious what's going on in this thread. Certain people love to make out that if you believe Pardew should be sacked then by default you advocate Ashley's tenure.

Which is absolute horseshit.