Alan Pardew

Mike

Step one is definitely Pardew leaving the club, although where we go from there is anyone's guess. I'm fully aware that the problems go far deeper.

I'm personally willing to take the gamble ahead of what we currently have as something needs to change, we're treading water at best.

I feel the same way, it's a bit of a worry what we might do if he goes but it's a certain nightmare if he stays.

Newcastle in wasting possession shocker. "Oh but we played better tonight" "hellooooo it's football" bollocks, we were shite! City didn't even turn up for 90 minutes, they were there for the taking, a lot worse teams than us could have beat that lot in normal time, we should have.

We gave them the game, we haven't got a clue going forward and it's the same story every game, sick of this now.

I expected us to lose and emphatically but we had a golden opportunity and wasted it.

I'll drive him down to Palace myself, useless bastard.

You'd think Pardew would be crazy not to go. He'd be back down south, he'd be at a club where he'd be well liked by the fans, that he has a connection to and that would have considerably less pressure than Newcastle, and to top it off he'd be getting more money for it.

Newcastle in wasting possession shocker. "Oh but we played better tonight" "hellooooo it's football" bollocks, we were shite! City didn't even turn up for 90 minutes, they were there for the taking, a lot worse teams than us could have beat that lot in normal time, we should have.

We gave them the game, we haven't got a clue going forward and it's the same story every game, sick of this now.

I expected us to lose and emphatically but we had a golden opportunity and wasted it.

I'll drive him down to Palace myself, useless bastard.

:lol:

You'd think Pardew would be crazy not to go. He'd be back down south, he'd be at a club where he'd be well liked by the fans, that he has a connection to and that would have considerably less pressure than Newcastle, and to top it off he'd be getting more money for it.

Plus, he'd be avoiding the tsunami of goz when he's summoned to the DOF.

and no longer has to deal with the insanity of Ashley and co

Like Crystal Palace and their owners would be a step up :lol:

Even if they were cynical enough to hire the fraud based on his arse licking prowess.

Even if they were cynical enough to hire the fraud based on his arse licking prowess.

they seem sane unlike our owner

Wouldn't any potential move to Palace be immediately quashed by Ashley demanding £800m compensation or something?

As Wullie said, I reckon Ashley would be happy to get shot, and would surely give a considerable discount on the compensation CP would have to pay. Surely? please? someone? anyone? Bimpy?

Guest bimpy474

Wouldn't any potential move to Palace be immediately quashed by Ashley demanding £800m compensation or something?

As Wullie said, I reckon Ashley would be happy to get shot, and would surely give a considerable discount on the compensation CP would have to pay. Surely? please? someone? anyone? Bimpy?

Wait, what ? :lol:

they seem sane unlike our owner

I agree, that's why I am fairly sure they won't hire Pardew.

Wait, what ? :lol:

:lol: I dunno. Things just feel right as rain when you're around mate.