Alan Pardew

Mike

So fucking frustrating man.

:lol:

Deserves massive credit for the recent form, but showed in the second half why he'll never be anything better than a lower end PL manager.

It's not like we even try and hit teams on the break once we're in front or anything. We just try and turn the game into a non event and hope nothing happens. Norwich didn't look particularly threatening, but they were there to be massacred in that half and we almost dropped points. Such bovine, cowardly stuff.

Real shame as he'a shown good growth in other areas.

Every time he wonders whether to stick or twist he decides to stick. So predictable, it was at home ffs, there was no need to let the game drift away, could easily have scored a third and put the game to bed.

Still credit for getting the momentum going again :D

If only we'd pay the right money and bring in a half decent manager instead of this fraud.

Spot on. We're operating below our capacity merely because of him and his f***ing have what we hold attitude against sides worse than us.

Below our capacity. :lol: We'll be at most three points off the top four by the end of the weekend. People just like to complain about him.

Guest palnese

Its just a mentality thing, the players dont have the composure of the top sides yet to stay on top. The nerves are what cause games like this, Pards needs to instill that belief.

I bet Pardew told them to keep it tight in the 2nd half.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'd have no problem with that tactic if we were 3/4 up but it was so unneccesarg and risky. We were doing just fine.

Absolute suicide sitting back on a 2-0 lead, that's not rocket science, momentum changes in an instant if the opposition scores. blind arrogance and stupidity from pardew.

Jesus Christ we have just won for the 3rd game running, how about cutting Pards some slack ffs?

Go down to the basement and sleep!

Ah, I can see it now after we've won 10 in a row

'Why is Pardew such a negative wanker, I hate winning by 1 goal the whole time'

FFS man who cares how we win as long as we get the job done. Pardew got the job done (again)

Jesus Christ we have just won for the 3rd game running, how about cutting Pards some slack ffs?

'Why is Pardew such a negative w*****, I hate winning by 1 goal the whole time'

FFS man who cares how we win as long as we get the job done. Pardew got the job done (again)

Please PM me when we've won 10 in a row :lol:

And i do care how we win! Cause in the long term we'll drop points playing like this against weaker teams, in fact we've already done that!

It's awesome that we have won 3 in a row and that is all that matters really. Just always that nagging feeling that games like today where we are comfortable and 2-0 up at home to Norwich we should really be going for the jugular and taking the opportunity to really entertain the fans for once. That 2nd half was a really chore.

'Why is Pardew such a negative w*****, I hate winning by 1 goal the whole time'

Everyones happy about today, people are just pre empting the next time we play like that when in the lead & lose points. Its a clear weakness for us that needs attention. Still, we're up in the mix now 3 points off 3rd atm need to keep it going.

If only we'd pay the right money and bring in a half decent manager instead of this fraud.

Spot on. We're operating below our capacity merely because of him and his f***ing have what we hold attitude against sides worse than us.

Below our capacity. :lol: We'll be at most three points off the top four by the end of the weekend. People just like to complain about him.

Im talking about the games we play, and more specifically the second half of games against sides we'd consider worse than us, not the table smartarse. LOL.

We just like to complain about a manager who has two CMs that start games for France yet we can't control games at home to Norwich and Hull? Wow.

Guest bimpy474

I despair at some not being able to see the big picture. This despite what happened last season. 2-0 at halftime to Norwich should be finishing 3, 4 or heaven forbid 5. Not sit back and invite Norwich back into the game.

:sadnod:

Guest Howaythetoon

2-0 up against one of the poorest teams in the division, at home, with 45 minutes to go and this fucking coward sends the team out to sit back, protect what we have and to see the game out. That second half was atrocious. There is no excuse. To go from playing a high tempo, attacking game and basically destroying Norwich to backs against the wall desperation is appalling stuff and its not as if this is something new either, its his fucking stamp since he took over here.

Radio newcastle now.

Fatigue from the international travelling.

Loic poor descisions from mental fatigue.

out of possession we were great.

Telling Shola he needs to turn up for these type of games not just safc, man utd etc.

extra work and rest from not being in europe helping this season.

put the players in the wrong mode with the wrong words at half time, over emphasised that the win was all that mattered.