Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Newcastle have conceded 6 goals or more in only 4 Premier League games - and two of them have come this season.

Is this actually correct ? :(

In the review of the match in the Express it says that a fan ran/walked/raged to the home dugout after the 3rd and threw his scarf at Pards.  Pity it wasn't weighted at either end.

Saw that. Melodramatic. Bet he's gutted the cameras didnt catch it.

And I agree about the apathy. There were people giving abuse as they left but there was much less sense of crisis in stands as e.g Sheffield Utd under Roeder. I was standing most the second half periodically shouting 'show some fucking pride ' and the like, and I was on my own. Apart from when people were fuckig clapping Stevie G off and  2 other lpool players i barely even know.

Barton? Srsly?

Ask yourself who gave more of a shit about Tyne-Wear derbies: Barton or Cabaye?

Barton is definitely more suited for a derby ruck. Unfortunately so are Sunderland's players.

In the review of the match in the Express it says that a fan ran/walked/raged to the home dugout after the 3rd and threw his scarf at Pards.  Pity it wasn't weighted at either end.

Saw that. Melodramatic. Bet he's gutted the cameras didnt catch it.

They showed it briefly

Barton? Srsly?

Barton is definitely more suited for a derby ruck. Unfortunately so are Sunderland's players.

Yesterday it wasn't a derby and you could ask the very same question.

And please don't start with the Liverpool game in the releagation season with the X.Alonso tackle now...

We played 5 fucking central midfielders yesterday but fucking Gerrard and Coutinho could have had a garden party in the middle of the pitch given the time and space they had. Ludicrously shit.

Barton? Srsly?

Yesterday it wasn't a derby and you could ask the very same question.

And please don't start with the Liverpool game in the releagation season with the X.Alonso tackle now...

Why is it only our foreign players who don't care enough? Do we just head hunt the mercenaries? or do you think other managers buy skillful footballers to play skillful football?

Barton? Srsly?

Barton still gives more about this club than some players who have a place in our squad.

Really?  The same could be aimed at the players when playing under Joe Kinnear but a lot of those same players showed they cared about this club the next season to get us back up.  Point I'm trying to make is the right leader can make a hell of a difference.  Pardew clearly ain't a leader.

We played 5 fucking central midfielders yesterday but fucking Gerrard and Coutinho could have had a garden party in the middle of the pitch given the time and space they had. Ludicrously shit.

Add to that Sturridge had time to take two touches to tee the ball up before despatching it into then net.

Barton? Srsly?

Barton still gives more about this club than some players who have a place in our squad.

Really?  The same could be aimed at the players when playing under Joe Kinnear but a lot of those same players showed they cared about this club the next season to get us back up.  Point I'm trying to make is the right leader can make a hell of a difference.  Pardew clearly ain't a leader.

The once mentioned by GM and myself (Barton) did care under Kinnear.

Saying that, after the KK fiasco confidence was understandably very low.

Barton? Srsly?

Neither was Hughton. It's about having leaders on the pitch and intelligence in the dugout. We have neither.

Neither was Hughton. It's about having leaders on the pitch and intelligence in the dugout. We have neither.

That's the point.

I remember us all getting worried after Hughton got sacked because we thought the good morale would be gone.

It wasn't and it was down to the likes of Nolan, Barton and even Harper and Smith who held that dressing room together.

I remember that first game against Liverpool where they all seemed to play with an extra 10% because they wanted a win for CH and his stuff.

Guest bimpy474

Barton? Srsly?

Spot on.