Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Ben Arfa is to fat to play for 90 minutes. I think AP did the right thing to start him on the bench, but that is the only right thing he did today. Harry dog Redknapp will be our next manager.

Guest Phil K

Ben Arfa is to fat to play for 90 minutes. I think AP did the right thing to start him on the bench, but that is the only right thing he did today. Harry dog Redknapp will be our next manager.

Why go from a London Championship club to a North East Championship club ?

Pardew is to blame but so are the players. Most of them put in a gutless, embarrassment of an effort today.

I wondered why Cabaye came over at the end to clap the Gallowgate while wearing a Liverpool shirt on his head. Don't walk around on the pitch with a Liverpool shirt after that performance. If you must swap your shirt for a Liverpool shirt do it in the changing rooms out of sight of the fans.

Cabaye will most probably be playing for them after the summer.

If you sit back and try to watch this as a neutral, Coutinho was sensational.

He's a good player dont get me wrong but any #10 would have had a field day against us today. We literally have zero tactical nous to negate players like him.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Why go from a London Championship club to a North East Championship club ?

We wil play in the PL next year. 3 easy points against Dogs Park Rangers will save us.

terrible, horrible, rotten etc...  i'm usually one to blame players for heartless collapses like this, but this shite type of performance lately, for me, keeps coming back to pardew.  wrong line-up?--that's on Pardew.  tiote? (who i think was outstandingly bad today & lately) is a mad dog with a reputation & needs to be on a short leash, w/ good man management--so, again--that's on Pardew.  ours cannot score from corners?--that's on Pardew (hint alan: if the reason is b/c we don't have big lads/good jumpers then another method needs implementation!)  Jonas (whom i love) playing game after game?  it was obvious even to his most dedicated fans that he should've been nowhere near the starting line-up in fact, needed to be far from the pitch taking regular ice baths weeks/months ago--again--that's on Pardew.  etc. etc....  i've run out of energy for typing.  Pardew out!

Tiote was fucking wank like, why put him straight back in after such a great performance (Pardew's words) from the side in the last match?

He's fucking making it up as he goes along.

Guest icemanblue

f***ing hell.

I think that was the most embarrassing game I've ever had the misfortune of attending. The strangest atmosphere I've ever experienced. At least against the mackems we showed a bit of fight and, with a bit more luck, could have scraped something. But today, from the manager down, we absolutely bottled it. Shameful, shameful stuff. I'm still shellshocked. Worst thing is, I knew it was on the cards as soon as I saw the lineup.

Finally holding up your hands?

Absolutely shameful performance from us.......will never forget this humiliation gift wrap by Pardew. 

You can fuck off with that shit, like.

Guest Dontooner

f***ing hell.

I think that was the most embarrassing game I've ever had the misfortune of attending. The strangest atmosphere I've ever experienced. At least against the mackems we showed a bit of fight and, with a bit more luck, could have scraped something. But today, from the manager down, we absolutely bottled it. Shameful, shameful stuff. I'm still shellshocked. Worst thing is, I knew it was on the cards as soon as I saw the lineup.

Finally holding up your hands?

Absolutely shameful performance from us.......will never forget this humiliation gift wrap by Pardew. 

You can f*** off with that s***, like.

You fuck off freaking moron that dumber than cow. Head out of the sand

Not fair on Inochi, that. He just tries to balance out the mega-negativity (both justified and unjustified). He's never been pro-Pardew. For him to say he lost faith today means a hell of a lot. He is certainly not dumber than cow.