West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

I doubt Haidara has a hamstring, it's more just the club protecting him from the relegation dog fight.

Unless I've missed his wheelchair, I'm pretty sure he's got them.

Guest Roger Kint

I doubt Haidara has a hamstring, it's more just the club protecting him from the relegation dog fight.

Had the same thought when he singled Haidara out yesterday.

All the better to shoe horn the experience of Jonas into the left back role that has worked so well in the past.

Guest Roger Kint

All the better to shoe horn the experience of Jonas into the left back role that has worked so well in the past.

:anguish:

Must have done the lad's confidence wonders that.

Had a horrible lurching in my stomach as soon as I woke up before I realised I've got today off rather than it being Saturday. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all, though I'm more worried about West Brom than us cos I know we'll not win.

ffs.  Starting to get the Friday "howay man, they're nowt special.  We can beat them!" feeling.

It'll have all gone by 3.15 tomorrow though when we're 2-0 down.

Same. The whole time i've got my dad saying "You'll lose you know you will, Carroll and Nolan will score" :anguish: Fuck off dad :lol:

As much as I'm bricking it for tomorrow and have such little confidence we can pull off the 3 points we need, gold help me I'm still buzzing for tomorrow, I can't wait!

Just thinking about how much of a good day it would be and how drunk I would get if we win, unusual positivity from myself.

Had a horrible lurching in my stomach as soon as I woke up before I realised I've got today off rather than it being Saturday. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all, though I'm more worried about West Brom than us cos I know we'll not win.

This is the first game this season I am seriously considering not following at all, and just checking the result at full time. I really don't want to put myself through that so I know exactly where you are coming from.

As much as I think Wigan will catch us at this moment in time it's probably only going to take 3 points to get us out of this mess, as much as I rate Wigan at this time of the season I can't see them getting the 9 points required to finish above us if we do happen to get 3 more points on the board.

Still very much in our own hands I think. But if we lose tomorrow and Wigan win I think that's it.

Guest reefatoon

It would be fantastic for a week's fixtures to all go our way without us fucking it up in the process.

Benfica is in an European Final Cup now, but I remember some really dark times in the past.

I am sure I will see NUFC shining in Europe too really soon, playing against teams coming from monarchies and shitty republics.

And tomorrow NUFC will win this!

Benfica is in a European Final Cup now, but I remembered some really dark times in the past.

I am sure I will see NUFC shining in Europe too really soon, playing against teams coming from monarchies and shitty republics.

And tomorrow NUFC will win this!

Jotenko = the man :indi: