West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

3-1 West Ham.

:anguish:

I know :(

Tbf I feel the same.I'm debating whether to watch it or not.

Me too, don't think I can take another 90 minutes watching our "team" getting Mandingoed!

For some unknown reason I think we may scrape a draw here, god knows where this optimism has come from. This is usually the feeling I get, which inevitably ends up ruining my whole weekend.

1-1

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I hope that we scrap the pre-match huddle . It makes us look even more hopeless and desperate before we have kicked a ball.  :lol:

For some unknown reason I think we may scrape a draw here, god knows where this optimism has come from. This is usually the feeling I get, which inevitably ends up ruining my whole weekend.

1-1

Aye, I've woke up this morning feeling really positive for some reason. I can see us getting a result somehow but I can't give a reasoned explanation as to why, other than "I've got a feeling".

I have a feeling of impending DOOM!

So have I, I'm going out soon and don't expect to be back to watch or even listen to it, that's never happened before.

3-1 West Ham.

:anguish:

I know :(

Tbf I feel the same.I'm debating whether to watch it or not.

Me too, don't think I can take another 90 minutes watching our "team" getting Mandingoed!

If Carroll scores I'm turning it off.

What I'd love is for the squad to give a big f*** you to everyone, go out there and absolutely dick them.

It's all dependant on "pards" though :(

Get their heads up, play a blinder, get us safe and then they can campaign against Pardew as much as they want.

I hope the players have the professional pride to turn up to this one and actually do what they are paid for.

What if the West Ham players do the same?

Then we have a football match. At least then we have a chance.

I don't think I could stomach a 2-2. I just picture us at that scoreline with our backs to the wall for the last 10 minutes, last ditch defending and clearances off the line etc. :anguish:

Guest ItalianMagpie

If Wigan get the odd result at WBA we're definitely screwed. Unless we pick up the 3 points today, which is everything but likely.

Going to try and avoid the scores and just watch MOTD tonight.

i was thinking of trying to avoid the scores till full time, there is no way i could handle waiting till motd