West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Harper

Simpson  Taylor    Colo    MYM

Perch      Tiote

Cabaye

Jonas

Sissoko

Cisse

is what I expect :anguish: I would not be surprised if he goes for Williamson to 'win headers'.

I would play

Harper

MYM    Colo      Taylor    Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye    Sissoko

HBA                              Gouffran

Cisse

Reckon we'll have trouble with Carroll. Stuck MYM on the right because I think he'll get battered in the centre.

Let's go 4-4-2, Colo back in for Taylor, Sissoko and Cabaye in the middle, Jonas and Ben Arfa as wingers and Gouffran and Cisse up front. If there's better option for Jonas then it'd be great. Cabaye sits deep ala Carrick and Sissoko supports the front two.

Let's go 4-4-2, Colo back in for Taylor, Sissoko and Cabaye in the middle, Jonas and Ben Arfa as wingers and Gouffran and Cisse up front. If there's better option for Jonas then it'd be great. Cabaye sits deep ala Carrick and Sissoko supports the front two.

Nee tackle marra.

I wouldn't play Haidara again this season, like. Fair enough, he's a young lad and new to the league and looks like he's got lots of potential going forward but defensively he doesn't have a clue yet.

I wouldn't play Haidara again this season, like. Fair enough, he's a young lad and new to the league and looks like he's got lots of potential going forward but defensively he doesn't have a clue yet.

I remember when he signed I didn't think he'd see the first team till pre-season at the earliest. He's done OK given he's been chucked in at the deep end by a certifiable mong. I have high hopes for his future but I completely agree that, if possible, he should be left out.

Guest bimpy474

I can just see this chump picking Shola and Williamson. Hoofball match this one, 3D TV will be a blinder like.

I agree with the sentiment, but who else do we play there?

I can just see this chump picking Shola and Williamson. Hoofball match this one, 3D TV will be a blinder like.

Yup, he'll try to out-fatsam fatsam

:anguish:

I've decided this is going to be the first game of the season I don't watch, really can't b fucked with it this week. 

Guest neesy111

Yup, he'll try to out-fatsam fatsam

:anguish:

I've decided this is going to be the first game of the season I don't watch, really can't b fucked with it this week. 

Remember the home game???  When we played more hoof ball than West Ham, that was really the start of the slide towards where we are now.

Elliot

Simpson  Taylor    Mbiwa    Haidara

Tiote    cabaye

Arfa              sissoko        Gouffran

Cisse

colo i would play if fully fit.

Anita on LB?

tiote i will give the chance again - but it is close between him and perch.

sissoko has to play central - in front of cabaye...i think sissoko offers more going forward front that position....cabaye offers more from deep - controlling and dictating the game.

Do you think Caroll would go for the kill in the dying seconds if he had the chance?