West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Guest bimpy474

I can just see this chump picking Shola and Williamson. Hoofball match this one, 3D TV will be a blinder like.

Yup, he'll try to out-fatsam fatsam

:anguish:

I've decided this is going to be the first game of the season I don't watch, really can't b fucked with it this week. 

I've been offered a chance to go, away end though so i think i'll give it a miss.

Bite your hand off for a draw

I'd rape a Hoth Wampa for a draw.

They smell worse on the inside :anguish:

sorry, I had to

Fucking hell, you got that wrong marra.

Han Solo says that over his dead taunton to Luke when hes dreaming of Obi Wan, not the Hoth Wampa thing that Luke takes its arm.

I wouldn't play Haidara again this season, like. Fair enough, he's a young lad and new to the league and looks like he's got lots of potential going forward but defensively he doesn't have a clue yet.

I agree with the sentiment, but who else do we play there?

Somebody else. Anita, for me.

sorry, I had to

Fucking hell, you got that wrong marra.

Han Solo says that over his dead taunton to Luke when hes dreaming of Obi Wan, not the Hoth Wampa thing that Luke takes its arm.

:kasper:

God damn it I need sleep.

sorry, I had to

f***ing hell, you got that wrong marra.

:kasper:

God damn it I need sleep.

:lol: :lol:

wouldn't want Anita in the team against West Ham,  will be a total mis match him up against Diame in the middle of the park and if he was to play full back big Sam would soon target him and you'd see them hitting diagonal balls up to him and AC wouldn't even have to jump to head them down for the likes of Nolan.

One can wish....

0-1 Carroll o.g.

Never buys a drink in newcastle again.

Reality...

We never seem to get an easy game when the opposition should already be on holiday.  Don't know what it is.  Maybe the decent away support gets the home support going that in turn gets their players going.  I can't see us getting anything out of this match.  Hope to fuck I'm wrong.

Concerned about Pardew's post match comments regarding experience. Fully expect to see Jonas and Shola starting. Possibly even Williamson.

Williamson played well against Benfica,  after the way Saylor and MYM have played in the last couple of games i wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if Williamson comes in next week.

I don't think playing Williamson and Simpson will be such a bad thing. They both played a lot last season and look where we finished, and neither of them or as bad as some people on here make out. We don't need to win at WHU or QPR, two draws and I'm sure we would be safe. We certainly need to defend better than we have done, Haidara shouldn't be having to play every game and MYM should probably be left out as well. Play Perch at LB, and Colo too if he's fit.

Elliot

Simpson  Taylor Colo  Perch

Tiote  Gutierrez

Sissoko    Cabaye  Gouffran

Cisse

Much different would be a shock. Infact I would be surprised if we go as positive as Gouffran starting. Marv and Ben Arfa will get on for the last 20 mins to try and salvage a draw from 3-0 down.

Can see a 5-4-1, his bottle has gone the squad's confidence is at zero he will go looking for a point

0-0

Elliot

Simo    MYM    Tayls    Colo    Mass

Sisso  Cabs      Tiote    Jonas

Cisse