West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Will Colo definitely be back this time? If so hope Pards starts him and Taylor at CB was such a good partnership at the start of last season. Taylor and Mbwia on the other hand two very good players but I don't think they can play together as the 10 goals we've conceded in the last three games with this partnership might suggest. Colo however is that type of player who can play well with anyone else at cb even Mike Williamson.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Beardsley, Stone, Carver, Woodman, Donachie, Kevin Richardson, Dave Watson all due to a call up against West Ham. Experience.

Just get something! a point, a WIN! ANYTHING. Don't care how we do it we just need to get out of this shit and obviously Pardew is staying now so deal with him in the summer when we are hopefully safe.

Feel ill every time I see the remaining fixture lists for us, villa and wigan. If Villa win tonight ....

http://www.koffii.com/ProcessImage/4/Profiles/surya.k/images/Face-vs.-Fist92934.jpg

Guest icemanblue

I seriously thinking we might need Obertan's pace and width for the last 3 games.

Mate, now is the last time we should be turning to Obertan. Come on. :lol:

Elliot

Simpson Taylor Colo Haidara

Anita

Sissoko Cabaye

Ben Arfa                  Gouffran

Cisse

Customary post-bumming stalemate.

Elliot

Anita

Sissoko Cabaye

Cisse

It's mad, there's absolutely no reason why a team like that shouldn't be able to beat anyone in the PL. This season is tragic :(

Guest neesy111

I seriously thinking we might need Obertan's pace and width for the last 3 games.

I didn't know we were mates.

:rose:

I know it sounds stupid, but we need to start stretching games and I feel he could do that.  I know he has a heart the size of a flea but most of the team showed they didn't have the heart in the 2nd half on Saturday imo.

It is far too positive a move for Pardew anyhow. Why give the opponent a bit of pace to worry about when you can select 3 defensive midfielders and grease up our hoop ready.

Elliot

Anita

Sissoko Cabaye

Cisse

Too attacking, where are the defensive wingers?

I don't think the players will have the mindset to go out attacking after the 6-0, they'll be shaking in their boots. PArdew isn't the man to change that so what we will end up with is another defensive team with HBA or Sissoko as an outlet, which won't work and we'll get beat in similar manner but without the horrible scorline.

3-0 to west ham.

Guest neesy111

Hes really skinny tho  :lol:

:p

:lol:

So since yesterday, I've seen calls for Williamson and Obertan to be restored to the team.  Players who we were desperate not to play for us earlier in the campaign, are now an option to try to save us from relegation?

It's comments like this that show me we're in full blown meltdown :lol: not the 'were gan dooooon' comments.

So since yesterday, I've seen calls for Williamson and Obertan to be restored to the team.  Players who we were desperate not to play for us earlier in the campaign, are now an option to try to save us from relegation?

They're clearly no use at all, but people are desperate.

That fucking 6-0 has damaged our goal difference. We're now level on it with Wigan. Otherwise I'd suggest massively attacking.

Tbh, I think I still would. A back 4 + 1 DM is adequate to keep the goals down. A back 4 + 3 DMs (counting Jonas as a DM) just invites an insane amount of pressure with no relief further up the park.