Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Laurent Blanc to PSG now according to beinsport

how can a club with so much cash be failing so miserably to attract a manager

Mainly because they want Wenger in 2014 when his Arsenal contract runs out, so they are just offering coaches one year, any coach worth his salt will more likely reject that offer.

So they got Blanc, someone who needs to prove himself again after the France debacle and not really in the position to reject a PSG job.

What this should mean though is the Ancelotti to Madrid and Higuain to Arsenal deals are tied up pretty quickly.

Mainly because they want Wenger in 2014 when his Arsenal contract runs out, so they are just offering coaches one year, any coach worth his salt will more likely reject that offer.

So they got Blanc, someone who needs to prove himself again after the France debacle and not really in the position to reject a PSG job.

What this should mean though is the Ancelotti to Madrid and Higuain to Arsenal deals are tied up pretty quickly.

Blanc did a cracking job at Bordeaux like. A return to Ligue 1 is probably what he needs but don't think a short-term role will benefit him at all.

yeah don't get the Wenger obsession they have either, sure he was at least an excellent manager but in recent times he's hardly shone plus his attitude to clubs like PSG (financial doping) means him going there would be one of the biggest 180's ever, just doesn't seem possible.

And going after AVB asking him to leave Spurs for a 1 year contract, why the hell would he do that?!

Blanc did a cracking job at Bordeaux like. A return to Ligue 1 is probably what he needs but don't think a short-term role will benefit him at all.

For sure but you know what this game is like, just like players are only as good as their last game/season. Managers are usually judged on their last job.

He did a great job at Bordeaux but people will only remember what he did as France coach, hopefully for his sake this is what he needs to prove what he can do again.

Rooney apparently getting new deal at Man U, are they really going to throw more money at him every time he throws a petulant fit, they already pay him more wages than he's worth. He needs to be ejected from the club purely as a statement to the rest of the players. 

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8789177/

Sky Sports understands a number of Premier League and Championship clubs are eyeing former Newcastle United misfit Xisco.

The Spaniard is available on a free transfer after ending the season in his homeland at Cordoba, where he scored eight goals in 14 games.

And Xisco's UK representative, Jonathan Hope, is already in discussions with interested clubs from England ahead of a move.

"I have secured the mandate for Xisco and we are looking at a possible return to England," Hope told Sky Sports.

"Xisco had a spell at Newcastle and at that time he was a little unsettled. He has since married and had a tremendous end to the season.

"I am talking to several clubs about him and I am expecting lots of interest in him."

Should have been given more of a chance imo. Couldn't have done much worse than Ameobi coming on after 70 minutes every game.

Guest Phil K

I'm watching the season DVD. The crowd noise is weird, I swear they have recorded over it. Noticed a couple times I'm only at the villa home game

Why? :lol:

Masochist

Shearer. :lol:

Look how fat Steve Bruce is! :lol: :lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/12/article-2340205-1A4712F9000005DC-552_306x423.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/12/article-2340205-1A470BEE000005DC-938_634x392.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/12/article-2340205-1A470ACA000005DC-778_634x575.jpg