Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Can someone please explain the Anton Ferdinand joke? Whooshing me atm.

'John Terry's dad has been arrested for his part in a racist attack.'

<Like Father, Like Son>

Thanks, I had no idea.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/transvestite_lucy_mbd210109.jpg.display.jpg

I DIDN'T CALL YOU A B**** C***

Guest Geordiesned

Just had a call from the Box Office. Sky want to put a camera right in front of the seat I've been in since the Gallowgate Stand went up. Bastards! Offering me a really shit alternative ticket near pitch level!

Babayaro FC is no more :'(

Bubayaro owner Shuaibu-Gara Ahmed Gombe, who was in Lagos and not at his club's game, said he had ordered the team not to play the match but he was ignored by team officials.

"As soon as I heard the result, I disbanded the team," he told BBC Sport.

"It's disappointing that some people would bring the game to disrepute out of desperation."

He added: "I have written a petition to the (state) police in Bauchi to investigate this shame and arrest anyone found to be involved."

Just had a call from the Box Office. Sky want to put a camera right in front of the seat I've been in since the Gallowgate Stand went up. Bastards! Offering me a really shit alternative ticket near pitch level!

If you get a free ticket for the next 5 years paid for by sky then say yes.

Otherwise contact a newspaper that isn't up the clubs arse (ronnie gill)

Just had a call from the Box Office. Sky want to put a camera right in front of the seat I've been in since the Gallowgate Stand went up. b******s! Offering me a really s*** alternative ticket near pitch level!

If you get a free ticket for the next 5 years paid for by sky then say yes.

Otherwise contact a newspaper that isn't up the clubs arse (ronnie gill)

You mean not the Ronny Gill?

Guest Roger Kint

The Mail reckon the opening live fixtures are;

SKY

Swansea v Man Utd

Chelsea v Hull

BT

Liverpool v Stoke

:anguish: Such a grim line up

Using the CL as an example? :lol: Take a look at the last 9 finals. Only 2 haven't had a PL side. The Champions League isn't relevant to depth conducive to a competitive, entertaining league anyway.

4 different teams have won the league in the last 9 years and you have 3 very strong candidates for winning it next season. What more do you want?

Messi.:lol:  Very poor quality of football.:lol: