Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

4 different teams have won the league in the last 9 years and you have 3 very strong candidates for winning it next season. What more do you want?

Messi.:lol:  Very poor quality of football.:lol:

Yes very poor quality of football.I take it you watched the PL last year?  No I don't want messi,  what a ludicrous point. Cos I most definitely clamoured for Messi to play in the PL.  I really CBA to debate with you, its essentially a waste of time.,  I have to take you off ignore. I shouldn't have bit really but there you go. bye bye now

This post read like that Indian telephone conversation. :lol:

"Hallo, Mr. Villiams? I call you to tell one important thing?"

"I need some money...immediately."

"What is the motive behind this demand?"

"Necessity. Necessity for money."

"I'm not supplying money for necessities."

"So, you are not prepared to give money?"

"Yes, I'm not."

I think last year was the worst premier league i've seen for some time. Found it remotely boring tbh. Manure's team pissed the league when their side wasn't anything special. Arsenal/Spurs had their usual battle. Everton spunked over Liverpool. Newcastle flopped. Swansea over achieved. Qpr turned out to be a shambolic mess. About as exciting as the PL got. Think next season will be a whole better but the Premier League certainly lost an edge last season and i much enjoyed watching European leagues on evening weekend rather than PL.

I genuinely didn't pay any attention to the top half. I think this season will be a lot more exciting - new managers, interesting signings etc. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully we can play something vaguely resembling football, too.

It will interesteing as in it's not as predictable as previous.

Fair chance any of City, Chelsea, Man United winning it. Spurs will be strong again if they keep Bale, Arsenal are always there thereabouts. Liverpool will be a lot closer.

As for Everton, Villa, Swansea, us - we could all have massive fluctuations in position and could be as likely to struggle as too compete high up.

Might be WOAT actually. Did anyone watch Clark Carlisle's depression in football thing on BBC 3? Still available on iPlayer. Very revealing.

yeah, it was well worth watching. i didn't realise he missed best part of 2 years with the injuries at QPR.

Lukaku should have the abba song waterloo. "ROMELU... etc"

Haha - I like it.

Also, to Knowing Me, Knowing You:

Romelu, Lukaku, a-haaa

There is nothing he can't do...

Fan base is far too thick to sing 'owt like that. They'll stick to 'Chelsea' and 'Championes'

I think last year was the worst premier league i've seen for some time. Found it remotely boring tbh. Manure's team pissed the league when their side wasn't anything special. Arsenal/Spurs had their usual battle. Everton spunked over Liverpool. Newcastle flopped. Swansea over achieved. Qpr turned out to be a shambolic mess. About as exciting as the PL got. Think next season will be a whole better but the Premier League certainly lost an edge last season and i much enjoyed watching European leagues on evening weekend rather than PL.

I really dislike this argument to be honest. It seems opposing fans keep saying the same thing. We pissed the league despite our squad not being anything special, but in reality we have a very good squad. In Europe the referee done us over and we were in complete control against Real Madrid who I'm sure many of you consider to be the third or fourth best side on the planet.

I agree with Froggy.

I should have fleshed out my post a bit more to be honest, but I agree with what you said earlier. All the top leagues in Europe are foregone conclusions next year IMO, except England and I honestly think it plays the more exciting brand of football. It's got the perfect mix of technique and brawn. Personally cannot wait for the new season.