Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

He's not wrong though.

True but he was so close to saying something and just leaving it there. :lol:

The Bible is the greatest work of fiction ever, and people have lived there lives by it - f***ing mental man, especially when logical people believe that God etc exists and Jesus wasn't just a scruffy tramp who told lies.

Im catholic but consider myself a non-believer, although I will let my Daughter believe in god as long as she believes in Santa and Easter Bunny

You can't be a catholic and a non-believer. You can say you were raised catholic but you aren't one now if your a non-believer. It's like my friend who says he doesn't believe in god but is christian because he got christened when he was a baby. That means f*** all, it's to do with your own beliefs not how you were raised.

Thats what I mean, I was christened a catholic, brought up a catholic and married in a catholic church but don't believe in any of it

Then your not catholic, which is how you started your sentence.

Guest Roger Kint

Mates complaining that Norwich may move the game from Tues 28th to Sat 25th, is this true or a load of shite? Surely cant be allowed to do that so close to a game?  ???

Edit: Hes a clown, its the Wed 29th they want to change it to. Still mind people will have sorted travel/holidays etc already

Guest Roger Kint

It may move to the Sat if they get knocked out of the cup, both teams would have to agree though.

At the moment Norwich want to move to Wednesday but we don't, it's been referred to the Premier League

Thought so, cant see us wanting to move it this close to the game. Will fuck a few people up

It may move to the Sat if they get knocked out of the cup, both teams would have to agree though.

At the moment Norwich want to move to Wednesday but we don't, it's been referred to the Premier League

Thought so, cant see us wanting to move it this close to the game. Will fuck a few people up

As if anyone gives a shit about travelling fans.

He's not wrong though.

True but he was so close to saying something and just leaving it there. :lol:

The Bible is the greatest work of fiction ever, and people have lived there lives by it - f***ing mental man, especially when logical people believe that God etc exists and Jesus wasn't just a scruffy tramp who told lies.

Im catholic but consider myself a non-believer, although I will let my Daughter believe in god as long as she believes in Santa and Easter Bunny

You can't be a catholic and a non-believer. You can say you were raised catholic but you aren't one now if your a non-believer. It's like my friend who says he doesn't believe in god but is christian because he got christened when he was a baby. That means f*** all, it's to do with your own beliefs not how you were raised.

Thats what I mean, I was christened a catholic, brought up a catholic and married in a catholic church but don't believe in any of it

Then your not catholic, which is how you started your sentence.

If he's registered in the catholic church, he's a catholic no matter if he believes in an alien overlord in private. To not be considered a catholic, he'd need to unregister from the catholic church. Until then, he's officially a catholic. Even if he doesn't believe in any of it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Massive impressive given that we've missed two seasons. of it.

It's ranked on % won tbf, Spurs have won more games at home than us.

They've played 40 games more at home & have only won 7 more than Newcastle. Impressive either way.