Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Massive impressive given that we've missed two seasons. of it.

It's ranked on % won tbf, Spurs have won more games at home than us.

They've played 40 games more at home & have only won 7 more than Newcastle. Impressive either way.

I know, that's not what you said though - we were looking at a league table.  I agree that Newcastle's Premier League stats are canny.

Guest Roger Kint

£42 quid for home fans for West Ham vs Man City 2nd leg. Might be the first game with no home fans :lol:

WHU supporters group trying to get them to refund tickets bought and make it free otherwise it will be empty. Wonder what chance they have of that.......:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

They should make it a quid for everyone as a way to say sorry. That or it'll be a ridiculously low attendance.

:thup:

Will make a killing in alcohol sales i would imagine :lol:

Guest bimpy474

They should make it a quid for everyone as a way to say sorry. That or it'll be a ridiculously low attendance.

:thup:

Will make a killing in alcohol sales i would imagine :lol:

It'll be loads of kids screaming and all the rest screaming abuse at the fat idiot...:lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

They've played 40 games more at home & have only won 7 more than Newcastle. Impressive either way.

I know, that's not what you said though - we were looking at a league table.  I agree that Newcastle's Premier League stats are canny.

If you didn't harbour an iniquitous will to contradict that's all you needed to have said in the first place. ;)

1      Sergio Agüero   19

2 Álvaro Negredo  18

3 Yaya Touré   13

4 Edin Dzeko   12

5 Samir Nasri   5

5 David Silva   5

6 Jesús Navas   4

7 Fernandinho   3

7 Aleksandar Kolarov 3

8 Stevan Jovetic   2

8 Vincent Kompany 2

8 James Milner   2

Goals, bitch.

If you didn't harbour an iniquitous will to contradict that's all you needed to have said in the first place. ;)

:lol: Says you.  Wow, self awareness through the roof.

Guest Haris Vuckic

:lol: Says you.  Wow, self awareness through the roof.

Right Oh pettle  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Roger Kint

"Man Utd boss David Moyes among the nominees for the Barclays Premier League manager of the month for December"

wat

They did win 4 in a row in December and drew at Spurs, why shouldnt he be a nominee?

"Man Utd boss David Moyes among the nominees for the Barclays Premier League manager of the month for December"

wat

They did win 4 in a row in December and drew at Spurs, why shouldnt he be a nominee?

He should, however the timing is terrible, and makes it look like they're taking the p*ss almost  :lol:

They really need to determine that earlier.

wat

Getting beat off us at home should declare the month void :lol: