Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

It's going to be so funny when Barca still refuse to see the logic behind buying defenders this summer.

Yeap, they'll just buy a few more DM's to play there.

Out drinking last night and had to endure someone telling me that Pardew is doing a good job and that Zlatan is better than Brazilian Ronaldo was.  :rant:

Why are people like this allowed to watch football.

Why were you drinking at a psychiatric ward? Must be better places to drink.

Out drinking last night and had to endure someone telling me that Pardew is doing a good job and that Zlatan is better than Brazilian Ronaldo was.  :rant:

Were you out with Brett?

Were you out with Brett?

I know i said Zlatan was better than Rooney, but i never went as far as the Ronaldo :lol:

If the lunatic hadn't of said that second part he quite possibly might have been out with me though :shifty:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Get that shit all the time at work. The whole negative press over Pard-nut is a media conspiracy against the club too, apparently.

no money spent on transfers, JFK to deal with, the standard crap that comes with Mike Ashley and best player sold in the middle of jan without anything resembling a replacement and despite all that still in theory in the hunt for a European place. Its hard to argue against the idea with all that and the only thing to go on is the piss poor performance in the cups, well in this seasons case the fa cup performance since I really do think we were damn unlucky against City not to get the win the performance deserved in normal time but thats football sometimes.

no money spent on transfers, JFK to deal with, the standard crap that comes with Mike Ashley and best player sold in the middle of jan without anything resembling a replacement and despite all that still in theory in the hunt for a European place. Its hard to argue against the idea with all that and the only thing to go on is the p*ss poor performance in the cups, well in this seasons case the fa cup performance since I really do think we were damn unlucky against City not to get the win the performance deserved in normal time but thats football sometimes.

:clap:

Was that meant as a defence of Pardew?

I think it was a theoretical defence from someone who doesn't watch us every week. It looks like he's doing well; they aren't aware of the awful style of play, the shite patter in the press, the complete lack of ambition and the constant non-performances/results in the derby.