Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

The photographer was probably some slightly sleazy chain-smoking bloke with a ponytail, who's career peaked when he took the photos at a Big Brother runner up's wedding. £50 for the lot and all the tea he can drink, think of the savings.

Norway have called up a 15 year old to their national team.

Was just going to post that. Probably get bought by Chelsea and get sent out on loan.

Search ''Se Martin Ødegaard (15) leke seg i Tippeligaen!'' on YT. Looks class.

He looks a f***ing sensational prospect tbf to him.

A brilliant #10

Looks excellent on that YT not that it usually means a lot but you can see that he has a great intelligence on the pitch which is amazing for a 15 year old. Reminds me of Anderson :p

No probs, thought it was really interesting, know very little about Robledo.

Weird coincidence that we've been trail blazers for the first Chileans, Paraguayan and Brazilian to play in England.

It is a great read.

I always assumed they were Chilean born and bred and we somehow spotted them.

A South American enclave In the North East just shows the sheer diversity and dynamism this club used to be about.

I see Suarez saying he will accept the punishment just as the last avenue of appeal has shut and admitted the bite after all his excuses have failed to convince anyone. Scum.

Did he not admit the bite like a few days after it happened after initially denying it?

I see Suarez saying he will accept the punishment just as the last avenue of appeal has shut and admitted the bite after all his excuses have failed to convince anyone. Scum.

and generously promised never to bite anyone again. The fact such a promise is even necessary says it all

Did he not admit the bite like a few days after it happened after initially denying it?

According to him, Chiellini "suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me". Hardly sincere in his 'admittance'. :lol: