Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

In a recent interview with Polish media...Lewandowski was shown the video the American guy in Cali (Brian from whatever channel) pretending to be Lewandowski and going to girls and try to pick them up (Quite successfully as well, though 90% had no idea who he was).

Polish interviewer tells him: "Not many people in States knew you before you went to Bayern, as you can see in this video". Lewandowski all in smiles saying: "Hey, but he collected quite a lot of numbers I can see.", the interviewer goes on saying: "Shame those numbers didn't come to you.", and Lewa says: "Probably for the best"....seeing his wife has black belt in Karate  :lol:

I listen to total sport most nights and it's utter s****. So many inarticulate people on and dogshit punditry.

Why do you keep listening? :lol:

I listen to total sport most nights and it's utter s****. So many inarticulate people on and dogshit punditry.

I've stopped listening now.

Last time I did (last week), Steve Howey was on again, once again aportioning most of the blame for current position on the players.

That was it, I was out. Otherwise, I'll end up crashing me car on the way h'yem one evening!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29527838

Price of Football calculator 2014

How much will you spend supporting your team this season?

The cost per goal for NUFC is appalling. :lol:

“We are a working class city and they love that. They love flair, but what they really want to see is that hard work and grind in a day’s work and Gouffran did all that and more today.”

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED