Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I've just been listening to The Football Ramble. Do you know how many goals Ronald Koeman scored in 613 games?

207 :lol:

A 1 in 3 defender ffs.

Crazy that like.

A lot of people seem to have forgotten that game against England when he scored a free kick after he probably should have been sent off, was a really big deal at the time as it meant we didn't qualify for the World Cup but doesn't seem to get mentioned anymore.  One of my earliest football memories.

I've just been listening to The Football Ramble. Do you know how many goals Ronald Koeman scored in 613 games?

A 1 in 3 defender ffs.

Crazy that like.

A lot of people seem to have forgotten that game against England when he scored a free kick after he probably should have been sent off, was a really big deal at the time as it meant we didn't qualify for the World Cup but doesn't seem to get mentioned anymore.  One of my earliest football memories.

Red card and a pen that ended up as a free kick outside the box and a yellow. The free kick he scored from was a twice taken affair too after supposed encroachment.  Did I not like that game.

A 1 in 3 defender ffs.

Crazy that like.

Pretty similar timing to my first memories, specifically that fucking San Marino goal seconds into the game where all the build up is about how many goals England MUST win by. I know the game turned out to be irrelevant, but that goal was just such a massive sucker punch. Pretty sure this is the entire reason that I am never optimistic about anything ever.

And then you have journos coming out with s*** like this:

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 7h7 hours ago

Those lampooning Andy Townsend, the number of foreign TV opportunities mean he'll be far more successful than many Twitter critics

Not sure Harris realises that most don't care if Townsend becomes a successful 'pundit' abroad, we just don't want to hear his inane drivel.

Guest antz1uk

A 1 in 3 defender ffs.

Crazy that like.

Was it Koeman that spat at Voller in Italia 90? or the other way round? half remember it being koeman, dirty twat