Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

55 people won Sky's Super 6 this week, winning £4,545 each.  Every one of them must be furious. :lol:

55 people predicted 6 correct results? I thought it was super rare that someone would win it, let alone 55 :lol:

55 people won Sky's Super 6 this week, winning £4,545 each.  Every one of them must be furious. :lol:

55 people predicted 6 correct results? I thought it was super rare that someone would win it, let alone 55 :lol:

I got 5 right. Got the City one wrong.

Only the 3rd time it's been won this season but I guess it's because they were all low-scoring games with vaguely predictable outcomes.

Just been reading the pre-match thread on a Forest forum for their match at Derby next weekend. I'm pleased it's not just us full of gloom before certain fixtures. :lol:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42875

Darlow has recently been dropped.

Jesus.

Well, I can't wait to have these two no-marks on board next season.

Christ the summer was a load of shit. And oh how people swallowed it. Nine players!!!

A, it's six - because these two and Ferreyra aren't here.

B, alleged bullshit surrounding transfer fees.

C, out of their signings for the first-team squad, only Colback and Janmaat have made an impact. They lucked out on Perez actually being ready for the division.

Lucky bastards.