Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Talk Sport has our home top from 95-97 as the best home strip of the Premier League era.

And rightly so, a thing of beauty  :smitten:

And has our current kit at 19th from all of this years kits :lol:

Talk Sport has our home top from 95-97 as the best home strip of the Premier League era.

And rightly so, a thing of beauty  :smitten:

The one Shearer wore in his unveiling, right? That's the one I recall the most from you lot, together with that one with a blue star with the city's skyline (which was very nice too).

Ha ha ha this guy Mourinho man.  :lol:

She's been there from Villas Boas right? So no surprise, as she was a carry over, so easy to scape goat once the opportunity came along.

Pretty lame stuff man.

I'm thinking of starting a Facebook group "Away fans celebrating" on Facebook for people who enjoy watching away fans celebrate when a goal goes in. I would like to encourage fans to post clips of their favourites, which copyright issues could block it? Will no premier league goals from history be allowed on there?

6. Newcastle United: 396

Top passer v Southampton: Massadio Haidara (48)

Team average last season: 304

It's just a game (and a home one at that), but it's already a marked improvement.

Roughly a 30% improvement from the average and against a team known as being a good 'passing side'. :thup:

Odd fetish.

Nah. So good seeing away fans going absolutely apeshit. There's certain types of goals that bring the best out of it too. One of the best I can think of are QPRs 2 goals at the Etihad the day Man City won the title.

West Ham are Arsenal the other day was quite good as well.