Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Totally forgot Danny Simpson. I'm happy with that :lol:

Same :lol: And Perch. And MBiwa. Was lacking a defender in the last 5 or 6 teams and couldn't get my head around who it could possibly be...

Notable names forgotten: Albert and Beardsley

Other names forgotten: Milner, Tiote, Perch, Remy, Debuchy, Anita, Gouffran, Mbiwa, Bassong, Acuna, Bassedass, Goma, Pistone, Hamann (i remembered him, but couldnt remember his name), Glass, Charvet

Guest firetotheworks

http://i.imgur.com/r0uiS33.jpg

Boom! Bassedas and Dummett took a while. Dummett took far longer than it should have in hindsight. Spent a while looking at 'Viana' and wondering whether I was that bad a speller as well, turns out he's nowhere on there.

One in five Newcastle fans have turned down sex to watch their team play instead, according a footy fan survey.

And even more Sunderland fans have shunned making love to their partner to watch a game of football.

A survey by SportsBettingOnline.net revealed 20% of Magpies fans have sacrificed a sexual encounter to watch football, campared to 33% of Sunderland supporters.

SportsBettingOnline.net commissioned survey company OnePoll to talk to 1,000 Premiership fans who were either married or in long term committed relationships.

A spokesman for SportsBettingOnline.net said: “We are a nation of football lovers and fans at some clubs are prepared to do whatever it takes to catch even the highlights of their team’s game on the box.

“If that means lying to their wife or husband or even turning down the offer of some fun in the bedroom, then so be it.”

Bournemouth fans were revealed as the most determined to watch their team – 69% said they would rather watch their team than make love to their spouse.

Only 15% of Liverpool fans, 26% of Everton supporters and 23% of Manchester United fans were willing to sacrifice a sexual encounter to watch the football.

But more than four in ten Manchester City fans, 44%, and more than a quarter of Arsenal supporters, 26%, said they would prefer to watch their team than make love.

One in five Newcastle fans have turned down sex to watch their team play instead, according a footy fan survey.

And even more Sunderland fans have shunned making love to their partner to watch a game of football.

A survey by SportsBettingOnline.net revealed 20% of Magpies fans have sacrificed a sexual encounter to watch football, campared to 33% of Sunderland supporters.

SportsBettingOnline.net commissioned survey company OnePoll to talk to 1,000 Premiership fans who were either married or in long term committed relationships.

A spokesman for SportsBettingOnline.net said: “We are a nation of football lovers and fans at some clubs are prepared to do whatever it takes to catch even the highlights of their team’s game on the box.

“If that means lying to their wife or husband or even turning down the offer of some fun in the bedroom, then so be it.”

Bournemouth fans were revealed as the most determined to watch their team – 69% said they would rather watch their team than make love to their spouse.

Only 15% of Liverpool fans, 26% of Everton supporters and 23% of Manchester United fans were willing to sacrifice a sexual encounter to watch the football.

But more than four in ten Manchester City fans, 44%, and more than a quarter of Arsenal supporters, 26%, said they would prefer to watch their team than make love.

Better fans marra, classiest too

Love how much criticism Mourinho is getting for the doctor thing

He's clearly out of order, it's about time something he did was called out.

If she wasn't a banging bird, no way anybody makes anything of it.

As it is, she's fucking stunning and Mourinho is bang out of order.

Got the lot, Moussa bastard Sissoko was the one I took most trouble over. :lol:

I still don't know what they were basing those teams on though I was just guessing names in positions from that season, was it just who'd played most? Was guessing people like Ben Arfa, Routledge, Lovenkrands, etc. and nowt.