Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I enjoyed it aswell, great to watch some non-league stuff and for it to be presented in a professional manner like that. Personally I think their running it in a fairly decent way but it ruined it when they said they came in and changed the clubs kits from orange to red, just completely took the identity of the club away and even worse when you're trying to mimic another team in your area and its not like there isn't already another spin off Man Utd team in the non league.

I enjoyed it aswell, great to watch some non-league stuff and for it to be presented in a professional manner like that. Personally I think their running it in a fairly decent way but it ruined it when they said they came in and changed the clubs kits from orange to red, just completely took the identity of the club away and even worse when you're trying to mimic another team in your area and its not like there isn't already another spin off Man Utd team in the non league.

I read earlier that the kit has been changed (colour wise) a couple of times, during the club's history.

Thought the same. Seemed unnecessarily radical.

So who do people think this gay England international is? Im going to go Barkley, whoever it is, it's good for the League and just good in general tbh.

Some website is taking bets on it, which is slightly tasteless.

Who is the bookies favourite? :lol:

I'm thinking Nathaniel Clyne, just something about that haircut doesnt quite convince me he goes out pulling women.

Anyway just came to post a slightly pointless but nufc related stat. Aleksandar Mitrovic has been fouled more often (every 15.9 mins) than any other player to start a Premier League game this season.

The big Iranian derby just finished, something like 90k people in attendance. The guy sitting next to me at work is from Iran and has been following the match, his team were 1-0 up. With 30 seconds on the clock he's taking selfies on his phone with his computer in the background with the game on, posing with a V for victory. Just as he's about to send the pic to his mate who supports the other team they equalise. The look on his face, man. Was telling him he shouldn't be celebrating until the whistle goes :lol:

Poor guy, he's absolutely gutted now.

The big Iranian derby just finished, something like 90k people in attendance. The guy sitting next to me at work is from Iran and has been following the match, his team were 1-0 up. With 30 seconds on the clock he's taking selfies on his phone with his computer in the background with the game on, posing with a V for victory. Just as he's about to send the pic to his mate who supports the other team they equalise. The look on his face, man. Was telling him he shouldn't be celebrating until the whistle goes :lol:

Poor guy, he's absolutely gutted now.

:lol: What a gutter. When I see people taking a photo of the scoreboard if we're winning I think it should be legal to spear them.