Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Martinez doesn't half chat some bollocks

Roberto Martinez: Tom Cleverley 'one of most sensational players in Premier League history'

'He is one of the most sensational players you are going to see in Premier League history', says manager

Full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/12145449/Roberto-Martinez-hails-Evertons-sensational-Tom-Cleverley.html

:lol: I hate him

Roberto Martinez: Tom Cleverley 'one of most sensational players in Premier League history'

'He is one of the most sensational players you are going to see in Premier League history', says manager

Full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/12145449/Roberto-Martinez-hails-Evertons-sensational-Tom-Cleverley.html

He did win a penalty at the weekend, to be fair.

He keeps outdoing himself that bloke.

He keeps outdoing himself that bloke.

Or maybe, and here me out here, he's trying to motivate the guy. Make him feel good about himself after all the abuse he's gotten over the years.

I remember Martinez comparing N'Zogbia to Messi and that was probably his best period as a footballer.

Premier League officials are in talks with cyber-security companies to block illegal streaming of matches online.

Bosses want to prevent fans watching games on the internet due to the huge fees paid by broadcasters Sky and BT Sport.

Discussions are centred around a virtual barrier which would prevent users in the UK accessing streams from overseas, according to The Times.

Even if they were to block it, surely all you'd need is a foreign proxy to get around it?  ???

That would depend on how they're blocking it exactly. Might get away with as little as changing your DNS servers to Google's instead of your ISP's. You might need a proxy/VPN. I don't think they'd necessarily need to be abroad (that would imply to cooperation of the providers of the streams in blocking UK-based visitors), just a provider that doesn't give a fuck.

My son asked me over the weekend if the Leicester fans sing " the huth, the huth, the huth is on fire" whenever Robert huth scores, I wasn't sure but I hope they do, by the way you have to say it out loud to really appreciate it

Guest firetotheworks

Them blocking stuff just makes it ever so slightly harder to find stuff. People who know how to stream are probably going to know how to use proxies, it's a bit pointless.

My son asked me over the weekend if the Leicester fans sing " the huth, the huth, the huth is on fire" whenever Robert huth scores, I wasn't sure but I hope they do, by the way you have to say it out loud to really appreciate it

Was watching MLS highlights the other night and when Robbie Keane scores the LA Galaxy PA guy shouts "RRRRRRRRRROBBIE" followed by the crowd shouting "KEANE". It's absolutely amazing.