Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking whatever mate, enjoy the Championship :lol:

Please, no! I cannot handle what you are saying to me.

What a time to be alive for every Irish Man United supporter on the fan forums of recently relegated football clubs.

Our finance's are posted on here by others most years. As soon as I do it you're all over it. Not surprised. I've showed sympathy to my Newcastle supporting mates like. People like you deserve the relegation though. I'm happy for you.

:lol: Such a little girl. Froggy give me some more FIFA points.

What a time to be alive for every Irish Man United supporter on the fan forums of recently relegated football clubs.

Our finance's are posted on here by others most years. As soon as I do it you're all over it. Not surprised. I've showed sympathy to my Newcastle supporting mates like. People like you deserve the relegation though. I'm happy for you.

:lol: Such a little girl. Froggy give me some more FIFA points.

Stop uncovering my good deeds. People might find out I'm actually sound as fuck.

Also no. I haven't played FIFA in ages.

:anguish:

So Corinthians u17 beat another u17 team in Brazil 17-0. One player scored 5 goals. His name is:

Petroswickonicovick Wandeckerkof Da Silva Santos. Seriously, wtf? 

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be more surprised if he had a player like Mahrez in there tbh. He's obviously very stupid and very wrong, but at least he's consistent and not a hypocrite.

Ivanovic :lol:

Blind isn't a bad shout saying he has played out of position all season and is still part of the best defence in the league.

Ivanovic though. :anguish:

He's got the man behind him to thank for that tbh.

A lot of it aye. Smalling has been great all season though and the same is mostly true for Blind. He had a shaky enough last few weeks if I'm being honest.

Blind isn't a bad shout saying he has played out of position all season and is still part of the best defence in the league.

Ivanovic though. :anguish:

He's got the man behind him to thank for that tbh.

A lot of it aye. Smalling has been great all season though and the same is mostly true for Blind. He had a shakey enough last few weeks if I'm being honest.

:thup: