Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Thatcher expected Lord Chief Justice Taylor to toe the party line.  He didn't, he was an honourable man and a footy fan to boot.  He was born in Newcastle and supported NUFC growing up.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/o2-academy-newcastle-host-jamie-11299548

As we get relegated, O2 Academy is hosting Jamie Vardy's Having A Party with Ranieri masks, life-size Vardy cut-outs and Leicester City flags.

I imagine the banter will be off the charts....

Celebrate the most expected Premier League title winners in years with a special edition of Dirty Pop dedicated to Leicester City

:lol: You really don't need to read much of a Chronicle article to notice the first error like.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/o2-academy-newcastle-host-jamie-11299548

As we get relegated, O2 Academy is hosting Jamie Vardy's Having A Party with Ranieri masks, life-size Vardy cut-outs and Leicester City flags.

:lol:

If anything summed up how few fucks the city of Newcastle upon Tyne gives about its own football team anymore.

National entertainment (party) group which aims its market at non local students finds the tiniest reason for students to go out and party during exam time/end of education year shocker.

That police spokesman who looked like Larry Grayson possibly the most patronising yet incorrect person ever. Looking back , it's no wonder people, myself included I'm ashamed to say, swallowed the Establishment's vile lies.

What the actual f***

It's one of the saddest things I've ever seen advertised. :anguish:

They'll be singing the Toure song which became trendy amongst other shite plastic fan crap.

The amount of ill feeling between the Madrid sides combined with the sheer number of utter cunts that'll take the field makes this a recipe for disaster. Going to be brutal having to control Pepe, Marcelo, Godin etc in the biggest game of the season.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/calls-eamonn-holmes-apologise-after-11315358

TV presenter Eamonn Holmes has been called on to apologise after he compared the attack on the Manchester United bus to the Hillsborough disaster.

The news anchor was discussing the attack by West Ham fans on the players’ bus on Sky News when he said: “This is going back to the 70s and to the 80s, the type of thing you were seeing that was bad about Hillsborough, for instance.”

Last month the jury in the Hillsborough inquests found the behaviour of fans made no contribution to the disaster.

Viewers expressed their anger at his comments on social media.

Twitter user H K Fooey wrote: “Just heard you equate the bus riot last night to Hillsborough. Very poor analogy. Have you forgotten the inquests already?”

Peter Rice tweeted the presenter and said: “Apologise now for your Hillsborough comment re WHU incident.”

Alan Carter wrote: “Hillsborough had nothing to do with hooliganism, stop associating last night with this tragedy.”

Mikey Stones posted a video clip of the comments and wrote: “Why after 27 years of proving it, have you just compared what happened at Hillsborough to hooliganism?”

ECHO arts editor Catherine Jones wrote: “Did you just link what happened at West Ham last night with Hillsborough?!!!!!!”