Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Imagine just happening to be good at football.  The lucky cunts. 

That's what surprises me so much when I hear about stuff like this. When you consider the vast gulf in quality between the top division and the lower reaches of the pyramid (where the vast majority of lads who like/play football end up), surely you must have to have enormous amounts of application to get to the top? And surely a significant amount of love for the game itself?

Happens in all professions tbh:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1653451/images/o-ZACK-SNYDER-facebook.jpg

Such a shit Mike

I'm not sure how to deal with this comparison. My entire universe is shattered.

Vardy's been a King this season. On some less stylsh but just as effective Henry tip.

On a similar note i've just looked at the top GS list. Sergio Aguero will probably not win the Golden Boot but his goals to minutes ratio is the best by a significant margin. He scores a goal every 95 minutes, Kane & Vardy are at 125 & 130 something.

Vardy's been a King this season. On some less stylsh but just as effective Henry tip.

On a similar note i've just looked at the top GS list. Sergio Aguero will probably not win the Golden Boot but his goals to minutes ratio is the best by a significant margin. He scores a goal every 95 minutes, Kane & Vardy are at 125 & 130 something.

What the f*** is this supposed to mean?  :lol:

What the f*** is this supposed to mean?  [emoji38]

I think TCD is on an SL2 1992 vibe[emoji13]

my Facebook memories bought up this status from 4 years ago....  :anguish:

"All that money spent and city only JUST won the league.... Oh well , great season of football, Pardew for manager of the year"

I can't even begin to talk about how much 'Wrong' there is in that status given where we are now!  :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

Ibrahimovic is one person where I think you can excuse it because it's pretty obvious that he's playing a character for his own amusement.

Ibrahimovic is one person where I think you can excuse it because it's pretty obvious that he's playing a character for his own amusement.

Well and his statement is also true :lol: He is leaving like a legend.

I don't think the truth of it is the issue like. :lol:

:lol: True. Really hope he goes to Milan and puts them on a winning path again. They're too big of a club to be where they are right now.

Guest firetotheworks

What a time to be alive for every Irish Man United supporter on the fan forums of recently relegated football clubs.

What a time to be alive for every Irish Man United supporter on the fan forums of recently relegated football clubs.

Our finance's are posted on here by others most years. As soon as I do it you're all over it. Not surprised. I've showed sympathy to my Newcastle supporting mates like. People like you deserve the relegation though. I'm happy for you.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't even handle the slightest little meaningless dig without reacting like that.