Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

f***, I just watched the 5 min highlights of the Fa cup final in 1998. I remembered that Dabizas hit the bar but I didn't remember the Shearer chance where he hit the post. I'm gutted.

I can't remember either of those things,  mind you,  I was suffering from sun-stroke at the time.  And excessive alcohol consumption of course.

Remember Shearer hitting the post, not Dabizas though.

The most disappointing Wembley appearance for me was Bobby's semi final against Chelsea, played the cockney cunts off the pitch...

The most disappointing Wembley appearance for me was Bobby's semi final against Chelsea, played the cockney c***s off the pitch...

Aye, will never get over that one. The two finals I never really thought we had a hope.

The most disappointing Wembley appearance for me was Bobby's semi final against Chelsea, played the cockney cunts off the pitch...

Same, I am in no doubt that we would have beat Villa in the final that year.

Hadn't heard anyone mention Nufcfans in a while, check their twitter and they haven't tweeted since March. Any reason why?

Isn't the guy that runs it, a complete and utter bellend? 

I'm sure I put that account on block.  Used to always be pro-Pardew and would never have anyone criticising the club. 

Luca Toni announced he's going to retire after this weekend- 156 Serie A goals

Pretty special career, just like (but maybe not as extreme) Vardy he kind of appeared from nowhere having played in the lower divisions for years until his 20 something. Went basically from lower league to World Cup champion in a few years.

It is ridiculous if no-one else gets charged. Regardless of how important and heated the game was, you can't let players get away with all the shit that was going on in that match. If the officials claim they actually saw the incidents and the player can't be charged because of it, then the officials should be banned for a few games for simply being incompetent.

The FA don't seem to give a fuck in applying their own rules and don't seem to have any guidelines that they stick to consistently. The most annoying thing is that this could directly impact whether we stay up or not. 3 or 4 players out for Spurs and I'd fancy us going into that last game, only Dembele out and we're going to struggle.

It is ridiculous if no-one else gets charged. Regardless of how important and heated the game was, you can't let players get away with all the shit that was going on in that match. If the officials claim they actually saw the incidents and the player can't be charged because of it, then the officials should be banned for a few games for simply being incompetent.

The FA don't seem to give a fuck in applying their own rules and don't seem to have any guidelines that they stick to consistently. The most annoying thing is that this could directly impact whether we stay up or not. 3 or 4 players out for Spurs and I'd fancy us going into that last game, only Dembele out and we're going to struggle.

forget banning them if they saw it and thought it was okay they should be sacked full stop for such basic errors

I thought Lamelas was the worst of the incidents. Clearly needs to get a suspension. As for Walker and Rose I'm not sure. Walker did what Costa always does and never gets charged for and Rose I feel didn't actually aim to push Hiddink over.

Can't get over that Dier tackle at the end going unpunished. :lol:

Either extremely lazy or cowardly decision to let that go - just because the match was ending.

I thought Lamelas was the worst of the incidents. Clearly needs to get a suspension. As for Walker and Rose I'm not sure. Walker did what Costa always does and never gets charged for and Rose I feel didn't actually aim to push Hiddink over.

Dembele's eye gouge was miles worse than the Lamela stamp. Still absolutely ridiculous he isn't going to get a ban for it though

Could Clattenburg have played advantage and then gone back to give Dier a second yellow? Or does play have to stop? I know its the first one on FIFA

Yes, he could and should have done that.