Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

“Call me old fashioned, but we’re now holding umbrellas up as our players get off a plane. Do they need that? It’s a few spots of rain. OK, they might get wet. Well, let them get wet. That’s what happens when it rains.

:lol: Not saying we would have won it without the umbrellas, but we'd have reached the semis surely.

This "poor PFMs" narrative is so infuriating. Nobody in the mainstream media ever says a peep to them about it.

"We PFMs never get any good jobs!"

"Aren't you a Premier League manager?"

"Yes but this team is rubbish. I want a better one!"

"Errrrrrrr... Isn't that your job?"

I had a dream last night I met Ronaldo at some party or something, and he was an incredibly charming friendly guy not at all egotistical. Forgot this was a dream for a bit and then when I saw him being slagged off on facebook by someone nearly commented 'he's actually really nice' before realising it was all a dream

I had a dream last night I met Ronaldo at some party or something, and he was an incredibly charming friendly guy not at all egotistical. Forgot this was a dream for a bit and then when I saw him being slagged off on facebook by someone nearly commented 'he's actually really nice' before realising it was all a dream

:lol:

Be funny if one had come in hard and shattered his knee.

WTF?! He seems like a tremendous bloke!

I'm not wishing it upon him. Would be laughs if he had been all nice and down to earth and then some lanky 12 year old spacka flew in studs up and took out his knee.

Stifler is that you? :lol:

Stifler is that you? [emoji38]

Nah the post has grammar and spelling [emoji38]