Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

[mancrush] what a guy!! [/mancrush]

Sings his national anthem with passion, international who sticks with his club when relegated two divisions, brings them back up and wins the league

[mancrush] what a guy!! [/mancrush]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This from the Martin Hardy article in the Independent posted in the Rafa thread:

".......at the club’s Academy, around half a mile away, or a golf buggy’s drive, as former coach Andy Woodman preferred....."

Is it any fucking wonder we were relegated?

This from the Martin Hardy article in the Independent posted in the Rafa thread:

".......at the club’s Academy, around half a mile away, or a golf buggy’s drive, as former coach Andy Woodman preferred....."

Is it any f***ing wonder we were relegated?

Because the large shit GK coach preferred to take a golf cart versus walking?

I had a dream last night I met Ronaldo at some party or something, and he was an incredibly charming friendly guy not at all egotistical. Forgot this was a dream for a bit and then when I saw him being slagged off on facebook by someone nearly commented 'he's actually really nice' before realising it was all a dream

:lol:

Gonna save this for the awards.

I had a dream last night I met Ronaldo at some party or something, and he was an incredibly charming friendly guy not at all egotistical. Forgot this was a dream for a bit and then when I saw him being slagged off on facebook by someone nearly commented 'he's actually really nice' before realising it was all a dream

Which of the 3 Ronaldos are we talking about? Real Ronaldo, Cunt Ronaldo or our Ronaldo?

Despite coming off like a right prick, man is absolutley protective of kids who need help. :thup: got all the respect in the world for him tbh

The headline says he's given KSh 31 million which sounds like a lot but is actually €275,000 which isn't much for Ronaldo. Still, he didn't have to give any money away so good on him for doing so.

No it's not that much for him, but he's donated a CL bonus and Euro bonus worth over €550,000 combined which is a shitload of money to a charity in the grand scheme of things. It's not like he had to either. I don't like his attitude or personality but his charity work is one thing I will definitely respect him for just as much as his footballing ability.