Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Sporting de Gijón player Douglas (that Brazilian RB we mysteriously signed and then never played) has injured himself while sleeping on the team bus. In the ass.

:lol:

Don't even know how that is possible.

If Tiote is in that photo, and we're still paying him, he should play instead of whenever Colback is playing. Colback sits like a f***ing nonce in that photo mind.

I can barely recall a Tiote that didn't spend his time bumbling about incompetently in the centre of the pitch, while being fatter than Troy Deeney, who is now fat. He does not interest me.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  15h15 hours ago

Football League confirm no B teams from Premier League will be allowed  in any new setup. And no foreign clubs, so no Rangers and Celtic.

If Tiote is in that photo, and we're still paying him, he should play instead of whenever Colback is playing. Colback sits like a f***ing nonce in that photo mind.

I can barely recall a Tiote that didn't spend his time bumbling about incompetently in the centre of the pitch, while being fatter than Troy Deeney, who is now fat. He does not interest me.

Yeah, this. It's staggering that some, including relatively well-informed posters on here, entertain the idea of playing him. He's the Pardew of players: A talentless arsehole who Carr/Llambias saved from obscurity and only ever gets highlighted for the wrong reasons. Someone who - even at the peak of his 'ability' - you'd only want on the field if you were utterly shit-scared of the opposition and happy to discard the notion of a cohesive attacking midfield unit.  That can never be the right approach. Ever.

Guest firetotheworks

Burnley striker Andre Gray is suspended for four matches for comments made on social media.

Ridiculous

He made racist remarks. :lol: It serves him right and it's absolutely the right sort of punishment. The only thing that's ridiculous about it is that it's from 2014.

Guest firetotheworks

Burnley striker Andre Gray is suspended for four matches for comments made on social media.

Ridiculous

He made racist remarks. [emoji38] It serves him right and it's absolutely the right sort of punishment. The only thing that's ridiculous about it is that it's from 2014.

Homophobic, weren't they? Not racist.

The ones from 2012, aye. These are from 2014. [emoji38]

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  15h15 hours ago

Football League confirm no B teams from Premier League will be allowed  in any new setup. And no foreign clubs, so no Rangers and Celtic.

Good. Under these conditions I would be in favour of the new league, I think a few club chairman want the two bottoms leagues to be regional.

I thought they were homophobic and were from 5 years ago? Has he made more? :lol:

EDIT: Just reading up on it now, completely missed that:

"I hate lightys" :lol:

Would have been playing Championship football then too, the absolute spacker.

Lightys? Are we lightys? :lol:

That's brilliant. Can't wait to hit the pub with ma lightys tomorrow.