Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

French League to go on strike over new tax rate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24656110

A bunch of rich people striking over their tax rates. Man... :lol:

It's the players and not the clubs that should be paying the taxes.

problem is most of the clubs have agreed contracts with the players that specify the net amount they pay to the guy which means they're stuck with the hike. And tbh whats going to happen is simple everyone with a big wage is going to leave France (except from PSG) which will basically make the French league a 2 horse race with everyone else scrambling just to stay in business.

Argh. What a horrible day. :(

Recorded Football Focus yesterday and just watched it. How exactly was Ronnie bastard Radford's freak goal a milestone in football history? Because John fucking Motson was there? They had to crowbar it into 60 seconds and that is more important than the offside law, for example? For fuck's sake. I don't wish death on Motson, but maybe they could let it fucking go when he's not around any more. And what the fuck is Greg Dyke yapping about? What does he know? What a tool. Christ, there's a whole toolbox on display here. Keown, Motson, Dyke, and that anonymous prick.

:lol: I think I'm just lashing out here.

And don't get me started on the poppy fascism.

Ballon d'Or shortlist: Gareth Bale (Real Madrid/Wales), Edinson Cavani (Paris St Germain/Uruguay), Radamel Falcao (Monaco/Colombia), Eden Hazard (Chelsea/Belgium), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris St Germain/Sweden), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona/Spain), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich/Germany), Robert Lewandowski (Borussia Dortmund/Poland), Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich/Germany), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich/Germany), Neymar (Barcelona/Brazil), Mesut Ozil (Arsenal/Germany), Andrea Pirlo (Juventus/Italy), Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich/France), Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich/Netherlands), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Portugal), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich/Germany), Luis Suarez (Liverpool/Uruguay), Thiago Silva (Paris St Germain/Brazil), Yaya Toure (Manchester City/Ivory Coast), Robin van Persie (Manchester United/Netherlands), Xavi (Barcelona/Spain).

Coach of the year shortlist: Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid/ex-Paris St Germain), Rafael Benitez (Napoli/ex-Chelsea), Antonio Conte (Juventus), Vicente Del Bosque (Spain), Sir Alex Ferguson (ex-Manchester United), Jupp Heynckes (ex-Bayern Munich), Jurgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea/ex-Real Madrid), Luiz Felipe Scolari (Brazil), Arsene Wenger (Arsenal).